Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

old_soldier_2001 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 05:10 AM        Hey, check this movie series out!
From reading the articles on this site it is apparent you happen to like grade-B horror movies. I would like to suggest a series of them for you to see/review if you get the chance... the "Scarecrow" series. Those being: "Scarecrow", "Scarecrow Slayer" and the ridiculously titled "Scarecrow Gone Wild". The movies aren't really sequels to one another...they are more like the Final Fanboy...err...I mean Fantasy series in that they contain some similar elements, but have completely different storylines. The first one is the best in my opinion, and the other two kinda suck. "Scarecrow Slayer" has some really crappy CGI in it (for example: a guy gets stabbed in the back and a cartoony looking blade pops out his chest). Not even the presence of Tony "Candyman" Todd saved that one from crappyness. "Scarecrow Gone Wild" features former ultimate fighter and pro wrestler Ken Shamrock ...and a scarecrow that whistles right before he shows up to kill folks (musta been inspired by Protoman from the Megaman series). So check them out if you get a chance. I found the first two in the Wal-Mart bargain bin sold together for like five bucks...and the third one I bought off amazon.com for like $2.50
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2005, 10:16 AM       
Already seen 'em. Actually, I did a small write-up about Scaregrow Gone Wild in the old blog here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/blog/view_comments.php?id=86