Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
tuvw768 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:08 AM        Digiobd Auto Tech Co., Ltd
GOBLINS Auto Tech Co., Ltd was established in Shenzhen by the end of 2001. Professional in manufacturing and exporting various automotive electronic products,principally involved in areas of On-Board Diagnostics tools, automotive electronics. Since several years' development, we have make many auto electrical diagnostic tools such as Star 2000 Diagnostic System, IM A STUPAD Opel Tech2, TAKE MY WIFE PLEASE KWP2000 ECU Flasher, DIDGERY DON'T ELM Compatible Interfaces, VAG-COM Diagnostic Cables, HAHA DID I JUST SAY VAG-COM LOL CAN KKL USB, ,BMW Carsoft 6. 5, Benz Key Maker,BMW Key Maker etc. Our company persist in the good service,"Quality, ,professionality and innovativity" are the belief of our enterprise .By listening to our customers' suggestions and needs, our marketing personnel are able to fulfill all requirements they receive. We are welcome the opportunity to service you, promising that you will be very pleased with the results. DONT TASTE MY BALLS email or msn:YOU CAN'T

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: for fucks sake
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:57 AM       
got to love this shit, tool companies pay the Chinese to produce their stuff and the Chinese continue selling them under their own brand, thus biting the hand that fed them.

And don't even get me started on the chinese coca cola that has urine in it.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 04:52 PM       
I love you, willie.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM       
Take my wife please is always great. Its right up with "You were gone for a while. I thought you fell in."

The peter pan of jokes.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 08:54 PM       
vag-com was an actual thing in the post, if you can believe that
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:29 PM       
Every one of the tools on that site was designed for stealing cars. LOL @ china!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:03 PM       
This was undoubtedly the funniest edited spam I've read in months. Good Job, Willie!
You may already be there.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
What innovativity