Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 01:50 PM       

If I was a woman that 10K VAG would be my roller derby name.

edit: Karb

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : May 9th, 2010 at 05:44 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
all of you fgts are the reason market research sucks and people keep making shitty products in response
iSorry
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 04:48 PM       
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
Just had a celebrity sighting, kinda: Jani Lane, the former lead singer of Warrant... as he drove into our neighbor's parked car and blew out one of his tires trying to get away.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Derp de derp de derp

Last edited by Guitar Woman : May 9th, 2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: fuck you
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Just had a celebrity sighting, kinda: Jani Lane, the former lead singer of Warrant... as he drove into our neighbor's parked car and blew out one of his tires trying to get away.
he'll most likely being seeing a warrant now.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
why does everyone hate on crocs?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:29 AM       
BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT ALL THAT IS EVIL
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:36 AM       
I thought you meant crocodiles, and I was about to say that I like crocodiles and I have several photos of me enjoying my distance, but you mean those plastic shoes that are just piles of turd, don't you?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
That's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why does everyone hate on crocs?
They rip little kids feet off on escalators.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2010, 04:16 PM       
I think escalators need more killswitches. Just one at either end is not enough, especially when people don't listen to each other.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
I was at the mall last week and the down escalator was turned off and roped off. The didn't trust us to use them as stairs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
That's dumb.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:43 PM       
Also, it was at the end of the mall and we wanted to go to the shoe store just at the bottom of the escalator, so we walked back to the middle of the mall, went down, and then back again. No big deal, but I kept thinking that Mitch Hedgeberg would have cried.
SKATASTIC
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Too bad the mall didn't have a dicks or galyans at that end. You could have taken the rock climbing wall down.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Also, it was at the end of the mall and we wanted to go to the shoe store just at the bottom of the escalator, so we walked back to the middle of the mall, went down, and then back again. No big deal, but I kept thinking that Mitch Hedgeberg would have cried.
Yes, but do you want a frozen banana?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
No, but I do want a regular banana later, so go ahead and give me one.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
I need to use the bathroom but I'm out of toilet paper, so I'm just gonna jump in the shower instead.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
being brian blessed requires more shouting than i can currently manage
Halloween this year?

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Tasmania, New Zealand, Australia, and Britain can spout off all the zeds they want if they can learn how to pronounce "paella"

Except the English are the only ones who are uppity about it, so... I guess... whatever, I don't care anymore
Uh oh, did I miss the memo on Paella.

As an uppity Englishman of some long standing in these parts, how am I expected to refer to that god-awful Spanish shit-dish?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:58 AM       
This is true, I seem to recall the commonwealth beating the armada. Fuck their wog payellah back to their own country.
Old May 11th, 2010, 07:00 AM       
Ugh, went a bit racist there. Ignore that.
SKATASTIC
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:41 AM       
I've never heard that term before.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Pah- ae- ya is one of the most delicious fucking things in the world when made right, think of it as a spanish seafood jumble.

There is no conjoining syllable between "pah" and "aeya", which makes it fucking clumsy to say for an english speaker to say casually. As such, english speakers call it "pieYaeya", with a y sound in the middle. Except for the English, whose food critic population pronounces it pie-yella (similar to an inbred American redneck), which would't be a problem if they didn't sniff haughtily every time a FOREIGNER, (Spanish, American, or otherwise) has the UNMITIGATED GALL to correct their PERFECT PRONUNCIATION. I give a historically-accurate sample conversation in the original post