Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 01:22 PM        Freddy vs. Jason vs....
ASH!

From Darkhorizons.com:

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash?: Creature Corner reports that New Line is already hard at work on developing potential sequel ideas to their current team-up project and there's already a theory - "Reliable sources have revealed that one of the current ideas being tossed around includes a scenario where Freddy and Jason would team-up against a common enemy: Bruce Campbell as Ash from the "Evil Dead" films. As crazy as it might sound, this concept has apparently been met with a great deal of enthusiasm in the upper-echelons of New Line Cinema. While it's impossible to predict what sort of "unknowns" might prevent this concept from seeing the light of day (like, say, the rights holders of the "Evil Dead" series or Campbell himself saying no) it's interesting to know that New Line is at least considering what could turn out to be many a fanboy's dream team-up "plus one" for the not-to-distant future".

I just go so fucking turned on, thinking about this idea.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 01:26 PM       
Ash would have a field day. No villains stand a chance.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 01:39 PM       
No villains stand a chance? Did you only see "ash" in the full title? Ash kicks ass, but freddy and jason TOGETHER? Please...

That was very funny. Well done.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 01:57 PM       
I knew it was both against him. That is why I said villains

It just means more blood for Ash.

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 02:53 PM       
HOLY SHIT

I think I just spooged myself.

If Freddy Vs. Jason wasn't enough, now this. who needs sex.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland
I knew it was both against him. That is why I said villains

It just means more blood for Ash.
Eh...It was sarcasm. If you honestly think ash could beat freddy and/or jason, especially if they're teamed up, I don't think I wanna talk to you anymore

I don't even think bruce campbell would think ash could do that. He pretty much thinks of him as a bumbling idiot, judging by all the interviews and commentaries.

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 04:23 PM       
Eh, I think the idea is a tad bit too far fetched. Ash and his battles are always related to the Book of the Dead in some way or another, doesn't seem like a good idea to bring him into the regular slasher/horror movies.

And yeah, as cool as Ash is, I have a hard time seeing him do away with both Freddy and Jason.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 04:38 PM       
Ash would win. But the movie wouldn't ever get made, so, alas.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 04:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Eh, I think the idea is a tad bit too far fetched. Ash and his battles are always related to the Book of the Dead in some way or another, doesn't seem like a good idea to bring him into the regular slasher/horror movies.

And yeah, as cool as Ash is, I have a hard time seeing him do away with both Freddy and Jason.
I think the concept is just supposed to be one of those "dream matchups," like Freddy vs Jason was. Any sort of logic's been thrown out the window, and it's just supposed to be fun.

And I imagine Ash would own them both. Because Freddy and Jason have the option of coming back if they die.

Although to be honest, the most natural addition, I thought, would have been Michael Meyers.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 06:16 PM       
[quote="James"]
Quote:
Although to be honest, the most natural addition, I thought, would have been Michael Meyers.
what about freddy vs jason vs MIKE meyers?

a freddy vs jason vs ash would be cool, but it sounds suspiciously like a fanboy dream made rumor, but then again so was jason vs freddy a while back...

who knows after freddy vs jason vs ash comes out, them rumors about the next film will start

freddy vs jason vs ash vs mary kate and ashly : sweet sixteen massacre!

(i dont care what you say, the olsen twins are NOT funny or sexy)

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dudefather
(i dont care what you say, the olsen twins are NOT funny or sexy)
Oh shit! You're really gonna hear it for this!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 07:32 PM       
This concept is too cheesy (though Ash would kick their asses accidentally or something). It reminds me of those Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. Robocop vs. Hello Kitty comics.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 08:53 PM       
Ash vs. Pinhead, I can see that happening.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 09:44 PM       
No way in hell Bruce Campbell will go for it. The Phantasm flick with Bruce Campbell seems much more likely.
The Wolf
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 12:54 AM       
Yeah, bruce campbell (even as ash) in a phantasm movie sounds alright, but the evil dead movies are too different from the noes and f13 movies for that to ever happen, so don't bother getting excited.

And micheal myers would be waaaaaay out of his league if he went against either freddy or jason. Don't get me wrong, I love the halloween movies (well, parts 1, 2, 4, and 5), but he's just not as tough or cool as freddy and jason.

Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 08:04 AM       
Myers out of his league? Out of all the characters, he seems to be the angriest of them all. I dunno about Freddy cuz of all of his antics, but I can definitely see Myers defeating Jason. Seeing the two (mute) men behind the masks duke it out would be cool anyway.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 11:34 AM        ahoy matey
mayers is an angry distrubed dude, but he is not officialy immortal (like jason) so he can in theory be killed (despite numorus stabbings, shotgun attacks and decapitation).

but he is no-where near as cool as jason or freddy. (in my opinion)

(thought: will the two 'actresses' at the end of jason x "we love premarital sex" ever get a job again?)

The Wolf
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Myers out of his league? Out of all the characters, he seems to be the angriest of them all. I dunno about Freddy cuz of all of his antics, but I can definitely see Myers defeating Jason. Seeing the two (mute) men behind the masks duke it out would be cool anyway.
Yeah, myers kicks ass, but I don't think he ever became a full fledged juggernaut zombie guy. His movies are scarier, but that's partly cause you know he's still kind of a real guy and not as unstoppable like freddy and jason. Well, that and some of his movies are serious.

Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 02:21 PM       
How is he not unstoppable? He's been stabbed, shot, burned, etc etc... he keeps coming back. That sounds pretty much just like the others.
Son of a Sandworm??!
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Eh...It was sarcasm. If you honestly think ash could beat freddy and/or jason, especially if they're teamed up, I don't think I wanna talk to you anymore

I don't even think bruce campbell would think ash could do that. He pretty much thinks of him as a bumbling idiot, judging by all the interviews and commentaries.

I'm just a fan of Ash over Freddy and Jason. It's not a big deal, it's not like there is a real battle going on

The Wolf
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
How is he not unstoppable? He's been stabbed, shot, burned, etc etc... he keeps coming back. That sounds pretty much just like the others.
I haven't seen any of the halloween movies in a while, but I remember him being taken down easier than freddy and jason. He was SHOT to death in one of em even :/ . When jason's shot he just keeps walking.

Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 11:48 PM       
So does Michael Myers.

All of the big horror guys got more powerful with time. In the earlier movies, much simpler things could bring them down... but in the later movies, you could drop a 2 ton truck on them and they'd still keep coming.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 01:37 AM       
I don't really care much about Freddy vs. Jason. Now THIS I can get excited about.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 05:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by review
investigators find the pandora's box, containing, you guessed it, the demonic toys. Investegators soon open it, to find pure hell in the guise of tiny childrens toys with the faces of evil. Meanwhile, in space, the puppetmaster toys, in their spaceship, are fighting an intergalactic civil war.
That... does sound pretty sweet.
The Wolf
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
So does Michael Myers.

All of the big horror guys got more powerful with time. In the earlier movies, much simpler things could bring them down... but in the later movies, you could drop a 2 ton truck on them and they'd still keep coming.
Yeah, I was watching f13 part 3 today and jason grunted when he got stabbed in the hand...But the thing with halloween is...when micheal myers is as unstoppable as jason, he's in h20 and resurrection and I try to block those out. He was pretty tough in curse of micheal myers, but I still don't know if he'd be a match for jason :/

As for puppet master vs demonic toys, the puppets would kick the fuck outta the toys. Tunneler