Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:23 PM       
NUFFIN MUCH

JUST BOUGHT EASY RIDER, BACKDRAFT, CARLITOS WAY AND DONY BE A MENACE IN SOUTH CENTRAL

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE IDIOTS IN RURAL OREGON BARS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
seriously, though. One particular fat, short redneck kept punching his pussy friends, called us guidos because we didn't want to play pool with him, and tried to fight eight mexican guys because one of their girlfriends had beaten him at pool
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
another guy apparently thought that he looked scottish, because he came in with a kilt on (well, he thought it was a kilt, it didn't have plaid on it and was therefore a SKIRT), Shiny black shoes and knee-high stockings. He proceeded to dance (badly) with his burnt-out hippie girlfriend until everyone in the bar got up and left
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
You down around LA now?
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:47 PM       
fack, kgp4death seems intent on being a standard-issue cockswabber
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:49 PM       
And yes. Yes, roughly around the area
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 08:09 PM       
Cool beans, you should meet up with me and my budday at the Candy Cat one day. http://www.thecandycats.com/
These bitches will look smokin' hot if you're F.O.B.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
fresh off the boat? :o

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
fresh off the boat? :o
yeppers
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
dude i think i summoned grislygus back with a well-placed PRIVATE MESSAGE OF LOVE :O: :O:O:O YOU GUYS WANT ME TO BRING ANYBODY ELSE BACK FROM THE DEAD?

SUP GUS.

ALSO THATS AWESOME YOU MOVED TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I LIVE
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
how about sports? or fartinmowler?

no just kidding. in reality bring back bubsy
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 08:27 AM       
R.I.P Tony "Ludvig Borga" Halme
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:27 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
It is the 12th here and as always I'm going to pretend it is for all of you as well.

Kitsa, I hope it goes well. Good luck to you and yours.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
Thanks, Pub. I hope it does too. I figure it'll either happen tomorrow or draw out for 2 more long weeks
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM       
Good luck, Kitsa.
When is the expected day of confinment?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
Hope all goes well Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Thanks. I think I should have been confined a long time ago. What I've been told is that tomorrow I get some stitches out (the stitches holding the baby in, basically) and it either all happens right then or I get a C section the last week of the month.

When my mother had the stitches holding my brother taken out, she stood up from the table and had him right there. So that oughta be fun
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
i'm keeping you in my thoughts kitsa!
i hope everything goes well!!!
<3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 12:45 PM       
Good luck soldier!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Thanks.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
Happy baby times. I hope she has your hair and her dad's health.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 01:54 PM