Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Zhukov is very funny in his birthday thread. Happy birthday, that guy.
He was clever indeed.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM       
eh, i'm sick of people arguing over grammatical and spelling errors. like, fuck, if you know what a person is trying to say (which most of the time is the case) then just attack the argument not the presentation

STRAW MAN (well, unless it was an argument about grammar and spelling, i guess)
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have an epic loveline story in the making, but it's just not completely fleshed out yet.

Here is a little taste.

I'm filing for divorce tomorrow. I plan to marry the girl I've had a crush on since I hit puberty. My ex emailed me today telling me she has cancer and had basically given up on life. My ex didn't know I was filing tomorrow so it's not some ploy.

Oh and as for my ex giving up on life, I know her well and she is doing exactly what I did when I got "the bad news". I'm sure she's gonna get better after reaching her bottom and find that thing that we all deserve.

Piece of mind.

:hugs
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
STRAW MAN
The pancake guy tried to claim it was intentional and then felt clever when he caught Zhukov out. The spelling/grammar shtick is tired and pointless, but the petty self-delusion of trolls makes my day.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Just trust me on this you guys.
http://5z8.info/how2pipebomb_b8k9c_peepshow
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
It actually links here. You can do it with any website.

http://www.shadyurl.com/index.php
Old news.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was there once, and then I read enough Paul Theroux to realize there's a very gray area between that sort of irritation and the I AM SURE THAT NO OTHER WHITE PERSON UNDERSTANDS THIS NON-WHITE CULTURE THE WAY I DO, THEREFORE I HATE THEM ALL, THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING WHITE AND LEAVE GENUINE APPRECIATION TO ME philosophy. Paul Theroux can write, but he's an asshole that way, white traveler fooling himself into thinking he's a resentful native of wherever he is. That's why I pretty much stick to an "eyes on your own paper" plan of action.
The moment I consider myself a resentful Japanese native who truly appreciates their culture is the moment that I use a nailgun to install a few holes in my face BUT THEY LEARNED EVERYTHING THEY KNEW ABOUT WHISKY BY LEARNING IN SCOTLAND, and now the Keepers of the Quaich invite Japanese whiskymakers to their feasts and get-togethers, dressing the japanese in kilts because they love Japanese whisky so much and that is so damn beautiful that it makes me want to cry Don't give a damn about them in any other case

Though I forgot that you're into the whole japanese thing and I should have clarified I'M SORRY, I'VE JUST HAD TO TALK TO TOO MANY OTHER MALE ARTISTS MY AGE AND AS SOON AS I MENTION WHISKY OR WHISKEY THEY'RE ALL LIKE "THAT'S AN OLD GUYS DRINK. WHAT A TOOL. I ONLY DRINK SAKE" AND THEN THEY JABBER ON ABOUT ITS SUPPOSED SUPERIORITY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT BECAUSE AN ARGUMENT LIKE THAT IS GEEKY AS FUCK BUT THEY'RE COMPLETELY WRONG
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
I can't get drunk off of sake.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
'Cause it's a measly little pussbot of a drink

unless you're a girl :sexistbabysswhutIdo
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM       
but I drink whiskey or whisky or however it presents itself. Or at least, I used to. I even have somewhat of an appreciation for wild turkey.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:23 PM       
boner is dead, dudes
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
I know they think they found him, is it now official?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
yeah that sucks. i guess now i should watch batman: dead ends
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
I feel really sorry for Checkov. That on air message drew a fear tears from me.

Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
on a positive note "pulling a boner" now can be used as slang for suicide
destroyer of happiness
shadowweaver is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
im sad that boner died, too. he grew up to be hot. I def. could have cheered him up
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:03 PM       
Low rent celebrities that have disappeared (no pun intended) from the Hollywood scene and die just absolutely break my heart.
OH GOD
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 12:33 AM       
he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story
Fine. He was the greatest actor of our generation and has undoubtedly touched us all in a way that only "Boner" could do.

Best actor ever.

Is the internet happy now?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 03:12 AM       
Hey guys I'm applying for special forces any thoughts? ~
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 05:15 AM       
Semper Fi brother
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Dude you need to join and post a picture of the super flamethrower tank that Bill Murray and Harold Ramis used to fight the Soviets
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM       
Or do the Spec Ops guys have it?