Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:21 AM        GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Over the winter I started in my first regular sexual relationship, even though there was no relationship beyond that. Being a good Catholic and feeling guilty for that, I decided I'd give up ALL copulation for Lent--including masturbation. I've done it like three times before, so it's never been that hard. Err, I mean, it's never been that difficult. Enter the problem: I've been on medication for three years that is quite notorious for destroying one's sex drive. When I first started on it, I had no virility whatsoever, but after time went by I got it back despite the meds. Well, the meds were causing more harm than good. So, I quit them (with doctor's consent) a few weeks ago.

With the combination of all these factors, the past four weeks have been hell. My member is hanging like twice as long as usual and it perpetually feels like it's going to explode. It doesn't help that I suddenly have all kinds of free time to spend on the computer, so all I do for most of the day is look at girls at my college I should meet on myspace and facebook. (Make fun of me for this, I sure do.) It's frustrating that it'd be really awkward if I DID contact any of them, because I don't want to explain, "Hi, I'd really like to meet, but if you so much as touch me in the next two weeks I'll cream myself and we don't want that".

I just want the remainder of Lent to pass by quickly and painlessly. Then I can go back to my self-loathing hedonism.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT