Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 12:41 AM        Favorite Movie Villians
One of my favorites, maybe top, is Daniel Day Lewis as Bill Cutting.

He's just an all around badass. A ruthless early New York scumbag who chooses sharpened melee weapons over guns. He plays one of the best roles I think I've ever seen. The way people get boners over how Heath Ledger plays The Joker is how I feel about DDL as William Cutting.

His bad eye, big mustache, huge top hat on top of his greasy hair and his deep bone chillingly vicious voice make him one of the best characters in any movie.

This speech is great too:

The fact that he kills Amsterdam's (leo) father in the opening scene makes him the villian of the movie, but as it goes on, you see that even though Cutting is a no good bullying thief like everyone else, he really almost becomes a father figure to Amsterdam and it makes you sad when he gets

Spoilers!

There Will Be Blood was really good, but man I really don't know too much what the hell it was really about towards the end.

No offense to Heath Ledger, sorry you're dead bro