Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 07:25 AM       
I don't really like sports, so no. I'm not.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 09:43 AM       
I'm a fucking loser. I do nothing, and if i do something, i cry myself to sleep. I just Travel around Finland and try to be without killing myself. I'm so depressed, please help me, someone.
Idiot Genes
Odium is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHexen View Post
I'm a fucking loser. I do nothing, and if i do something, i cry myself to sleep. I just Travel around Finland and try to be without killing myself. I'm so depressed, please help me, someone.
Ok, this is probably a joke or something, but this kind of talk aways concerns me. I've battled serious depression all my life. If you really need help, go to the hospital.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium View Post
Ok, this is probably a joke or something, but this kind of talk aways concerns me. I've battled serious depression all my life. If you really need help, go to the hospital.
Its both, true and joke. I'm going next week to mental hospital. Psychiatrists and medicine doesn't help at all. Joke part was that i have to tell everyone that i'm not feeling good. Even if no-one wants to know.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM       
BlackHexen belongs in a mental hospital because she thought attention whoring belongs in the IRL thread!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM       
"she"?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:06 PM       
Hell, I don't either either way. It's your problem now, Willie.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
CURSE YUO *shakes first*
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:38 PM       
Quote:
Yep, true born idiot.

Hospitals will just lock you up for thinking about killing yourself. They'll feed you drugs you can't afford when you get out and your life will be even more miserable because no one cares. The just have to pretend they care.

If you want to be happy and alive at the same time, then find something that makes you happy. Like drug abuse or masturbation.
OH GOD
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:40 PM       
dont finns have socialized medicine like the swedes do
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:57 PM       
BASTARD!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:02 PM       
I just got in a totally badass accident.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
Do tell
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
I had some awesome, awesome fun brownies last night

I got unbelievably loopy and fucked up for a few hours and then everything got ridiculously slow due to me only seeing quick snapshots of what I was doing, followed by a quick half hour of feeling like water and then I fell asleep on the floor
Idiot Genes
Odium is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yep, true born idiot.

Hospitals will just lock you up for thinking about killing yourself. They'll feed you drugs you can't afford when you get out and your life will be even more miserable because no one cares. The just have to pretend they care.

If you want to be happy and alive at the same time, then find something that makes you happy. Like drug abuse or masturbation.
Are you for real?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I had some awesome, awesome fun brownies last night
Where can I pick those up

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Are you for real?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
What doctor in their right mind would advise a depressive patient to go piss off people on the internet
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
maybe your real problem is being a quitter
was never good
quitter
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
how'd you post 3 times in a minute
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
:o

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
We hit a car in front of us. We were totaled.

We were in their back seat. By the way, nobody told me that the airbag would be 300 degrees and covered in chemicals.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
Never had an airbag deploy on me.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
We hit a car in front of us. We were totaled.

We were in their back seat. By the way, nobody told me that the airbag would be 300 degrees and covered in chemicals.
When you saw the airbag did you think, "Oh god this is what Sam punching my face would feel like."