Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sonofsatchmoe is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2006, 08:45 PM        OK WOMTI! IM ON I-MOCK! CALL ME FAT! IM HUNGRY!
man this is going to be a long post. but i feel like its my civic duty to let certain people on the internet know, it is impossible to get under my skin on the internet. ok, let me expalin this to you in the best word i can. YOU... CAN'T... WIN... AN... ARGURMENT... ON... THE...INTERNET... ive been going to i-mockery for some time, and when coustume critc was made, i jumped the chance. "wow!" i said to myself, "this is a good palce to have fun by showing everyone what I was for halloween!" but instead, the fun i ahd came in different ways. a few fellows by the name of oldschoolmikey, womti , and luvgun21 began to "make fun" of me. this is the realllllly funny part for me. the best insult and come backs they left for me wa s, *gasp*, that I'M FAT! oh god no! really? i cant believe it! lies!

so after the first couple of insults, ithought to my self, "wow" i said, " this will be a good way for me to have fun!" first thing you got to know about me though: one, it doesnt take the entire team of CSI to tell you that im fat. two: its funny to me how much you can get people bent out of shape trying to hurt your feelings online in someway. three: internet bashing and argueing is more retarded that the canadian special olympic basketball team. ok, im 20, a big guy, both fat and very musclular, tall, dark long hair, beard, likes penquins, lives in alabama, and has a fear of spiders (and i already know someone will say something like "you could be a little kid for all we know!" right after i finish what im saying) everyone else online who tries to "hurt" me could be like 10 years old, with learning disablilities for all i know! four: yes, i know im going to hell for all the references of kids with a low brain cell count. ill be in the front seat of the short bus too hell, with stephan hawkings driving.

but anyways, lets get back to the real reason why im here. IM HERE! IN THE OPEN! ATTACK EVERYONE! WOMTI, LAUNCH THE HATE! OLDSCHOOLMIKEY, WISH ME MY MOM WILL DIE AGAIN! LOVEGUN21, WHAT HAS 9 ARMS AND SUCKS?!?! DEF LEPPARD!!!!
(one more thing too: i knoooow in my heart and soul, someone will say that im completly contradictiong(spelling?) by posting this in the first place. no, im not arguing. because of one simple fact: all of this is making me laugh! plus everytime i tell one of my friends about all the insults, we laugh. and hell! ive even gotten ideas for short stories from some of them! which is great! keep it up everyone! )
oh, and one last reminder:
Chasing the tail of dogma