Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:56 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Usually I try to bag my own stuff because I'm so damn particular (you know, not wanting ant poison in with my bread, not wanting lightbulbs in with food), but sometimes the bagger is too quick for me.

I agree with you. If there is a conveyor belt what I do is put items I want together on the belt, that way when it gets to the cashier they just put it in bags the same way.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Sep 22nd, 2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: pb
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
There are these annoying whorish freshman girls in my neighborhood who have a knack for cornering you into long, retarded conversations if you run into them. Last night, they tried to get me into doing ecstasy (who the hell takes ecstasy while sitting around in a park?), so I came up with some bullshitted story about how I just crashed my bike and had a concussion, and needed to get home to go to the ER. I didn't even need to ACT; dumbasses believed I had one, even though I wasn't bleeding, limping, or showing any signs of a concussion, or ANY injury.
Moral of the story: Bullshitting dumb people is fun.
WAIT WHAT? YOU DIDN'T DO A SEXUAL DRUG WITH A GROUP OF GIRLS IN A PARK?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:15 PM       
He carries a torch for his one true snugglebunny.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Dear Snugglebunny forums, you'll never believe what I didn't do today!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:35 PM       
Right. At least pocket the tab and just along with it man....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM       
No way, Ecstasy if great fun. It can make stupid girls tolerable, sexy even.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:41 PM       
oh gross old, dirty old, good for nothing, ecstasy.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:17 PM       
I thought ecstasy made you impotent and all you really ended up doing was rolling around and slobbering with a floppy dick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM       
Not at all. It was actually used to help marriages that turned loveless.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I thought ecstasy made you impotent and all you really ended up doing was rolling around and slobbering with a floppy dick.

Nah. Your thinking speed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:35 PM       
No way, you can fuck for 8 hours straight on speed.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Not that I went around checking boners but everyone I ever knew said they had a damn awful time getting it up on speed. More often than not they were more interested in doing more speed that fucking anyway.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Maybe they had a hard time thinking about fucking.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Maybe it has to do with the person, I prefer my drugs to involve sin at the same time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Is that a line from the Book of Tadao?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:58 PM       
Sounds more like a gay Oscar Wild quote
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
It's sad because it's true kinda.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Even worse, it sounds like someone trying to act like Oscar Wilde, but isn't witty at all.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM       
The hills around me are on fire AGAIN. Every year, same shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM       
I know someone like that. But I know it's just part of his persona.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM       
You could live in Greece; your whole country would be on fire all the time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:15 PM       
You should move to a less fire hilly region. I don't mind getting snowed on. Fired on is too much for me.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Hope you're not in any danger, Tad. No more than normal, anyway.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:18 PM       
ALAN RICKMAN DANGER CYCLE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:19 PM       
North of LA is always on fire. We don't really pay attention to the huge out of control wildfire 10 miles from us anymore. A lot of people will try to fight the fire with a garden hose and only leave if they can't take the heat.