Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 05:06 PM        Men's Low-Rise Jeans
I didn't have a major concern with baggy jeans for men. Ass-crack has been the staple in even non-fashion avenues of life for years (re: plumbers). I have long accepted the ass as the norm. I have a new problem in men's low-rise jeans; however, friends. I do not want to see the base of some guys crank and instaneously know his grooming (or lack of grooming) habits. I mean, I tuck up, if you know what I'm sayin'. There may indeed be an instance where you see evidence of turtling which you may not want see. If it were justly the case that these fashions and the accompanying images of male models remain imprisoned inside the pages of fashion magazines, to be seen or avoided like channel surfing on TV, I would be fine with that. The fact is; however, that even the portly, proud and undeserved will be tempted to bear their best in public and to this, I cannot abide.

Wherever you go, there you are.

dreaddi is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 10:06 AM       
but you see asscrack in both cases. You just need to pull underwear up a little higher

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2005, 11:46 AM       
Surely anything is better than having tight jeans with layers of fat rolling over the top combined with a short t'shirt that reveals all of this to the world.

>shudders<

I don't know if they do this to convince themselves that they can "fit" into a size 12 or if they think they look sexy. It makes me feel ill everytime I see it.