Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 01:19 AM       
Christianity is the main target? Get off the cross already.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
cause he's a silly fucking idiot.
Well yes, obviously, but I want to hear his attempts to defend his position so that I can laugh at him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
I always thought Paganism was the main target.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:37 AM       
you know what is most annoying about kulturfuckbags is how obvious it is that everything he says is vapid bullshit disguised by flowery sounding words. He's like a conman or something.

Like how can he say he wants to deregulate everything given his "sacrafice as the basis of morality" thread. I would punch this guys face so hard. I hate people who talk just to sound impressive to dipshits ;\
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Well yes, obviously, but I want to hear his attempts to defend his position so that I can laugh at him.
Haven't you seen enough evidence that he doesn't defend himself, so much as he hurls insults and accuses people of "splitting hairs"?

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:51 AM       
Christianity is the main target because most western atheists grew up as or around christians and witnessed its idiocy first hand.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:54 AM       
end thread
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
haha, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalhjorn

I bet KK throws up on his own penis and masturbates with the vomit.

Now that is not quite right...
YEAH GUYS HE FIRST CUTS HIS DICK WITH AND XACTO KNIFE FIRTS
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
and encourages a doggie to lick it
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:13 AM       
AND HIRES A BURLY HOMELESS MAN TO PISS ON THE DOG AND CALL IT A FAGGOT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
hey guess what now i only have to ignore one kk thread, yipee
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:27 AM       
You're a genius Willie!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hey guess what now i only have to ignore one kk thread, yipee
The only problem with this that I can see is that now the thread is a jumbled mishmash of intertwined discussions and competing conversations that is incredibly difficult to follow.

Oh wait, that's no different than before, now, is it?

Never Mind. :emilylitella
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 03:14 PM       
I think this thread is awesome now

although i dont think y ou should call it a philosophy jamboree! more like the sermon on mount gay
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
That kind of shit is the exact reason I would never want to be a college professor and read people's stupid fucking papers.

I lucked out and didn't delve any further than foreign languages, where plenty of comedy could be had at the surface with little effort involved.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Christianity makes a great target because it comes with it's own cross hairs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
How come prostitution is illegal? Legitimate relationships that lead to sex or not can have far more destructive outcomes.
Escape will make me god.
BANNED

Old Mar 4th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
in the new testament somewhere, mark i think, it says that its better to stick your seed in a prostitute than to let it go to waste on the floor ;o
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
So in the Bible, knocking up a hooker is more acceptable than jerkin it in the shower?
I think there was a part in the Old Testament where God killed someone for pulling out as well.
Escape will make me god.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
one time when i was like 14 i spilled my seed in a church bathroom.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
Bravo
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
what the fuck just happened. I wanted to fucking respond to this fucking shit after a hard night of drinking and I am stuck with you arrogant piss cunts trying to sound like you are condescending to me -- but that, my friend, is nothing less than a bunch of swine uniting in opinion.

you're fucking shallow cunts -- my dick is already busting through your cervix, you cock-in-mouth dick-hearts.

I will get back to you some other fucking occasion than this lunch time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Shut up and eat your Pho.