Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
wait, FREE RUNNING? As in parkour, or however the fuck you spell it? Sappington is into FREE. RUNNING?

That's just a joke, right? As in, not true? Only wiggers do that, right? It hasn't contaminated the general populace- right?

That shit is geekier than kendo, which is the only thing geekier than fencing, and gayer than cosplay, which is the only thing gayer than Vin Diesel having sex with Graham Norton.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
My Brazilian buddy's into it. I broke my ankle years ago, so I can't do it anymore. Not that I really care to, either. I'm just into Urbex sometimes.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
wait, FREE RUNNING? As in parkour, or however the fuck you spell it? Sappington is into FREE. RUNNING?
I mess around in parkour from time to time, but I'm not really any kind of badass at it. It usually consists of, 'Hey, do you think we can make it onto those roofs, and across to the next?'
None of that flipping all over the place bullshit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
OH! I GET IT! You're not as good at it as your friends so you concocted a brilliant excuse. I APPLAUD YOU!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
But yeah, freerunners are generally assholes.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OH! I GET IT! You're not as good at it as your friends so you concocted a brilliant excuse. I APPLAUD YOU!
That wasn't an excuse. That was me admitting I'm not really that great. Parkour and Freerunning are two different things.
Parkour is simply getting from Point A to Point B, in as straight a line as possible, including vaulting obstacles, climbing, and all that jazz. The point is to be as efficient as you can; you don't waste energy doing flips and whatnot.
Freerunning can be getting from point A to Point B, but it's mostly doing flips and running on walls in public, because hey look at me look at me I'm so cool guys. Most of them amount to those kids that go to public parks and repeatedly fail at tricks on their skateboards; it's not really about learning/doing something useful, it's more about getting attention.
EDIT: Although, I can see why people can hate both of them; a lot of people think it's some badass skill that makes them some elite urban ninja. We just thought it looked fun, and it is to us.
Go soak your head.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
I WAS FUNNING YOU!
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
I WAS RUINING YOUR FUNNING
THERE WILL BE NO HAPPINESS IN MY PRESENCE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Parkour is a utilitarian discipline based upon the successful, swift and energy-efficient traversing of one's surrounding environment via the practical application of techniques, based around the concept of self-preservation and the ability to help others. Obviously.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
can we exile babysappyton to one single thread that he may go to whenever he feels the need to talk about his bodily functions or his girlfriend?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM       
oh yeah i'm class president i can do whatever i want

HEY SAPPYTON, you gotta take anything/everything depressing to the ethical love making thread from now on, ok?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Can you two just PM each other your giggles instead?
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
oh yeah i'm class president i can do whatever i want

HEY SAPPYTON, you gotta take anything/everything depressing to the ethical love making thread from now on, ok?
No. I am the angsty teenager. These are my ways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdpX6dcrU4
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
can we exile babysappyton to one single thread that he may go to whenever he feels the need to talk about his bodily functions or his girlfriend?
I thought this was the thread for exiles.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Can you two just PM each other your giggles instead?
I think they're an adorable pair.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
I don't read loveline because it is always about poop or vaginas exploding.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
oh yeah i'm class president i can do whomever i want
Oh, your fickle and wandering fancy; where will it take you?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
That shit is geekier than kendo, which is the only thing geekier than fencing, and gayer than cosplay, which is the only thing gayer than Vin Diesel having sex with Graham Norton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
My Brazilian buddy's into it.
I envy Brazilian guys. They get to have sex with men and not be gay.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
...having sex with Graham Norton.
What the hell are you doing knowing about Graham Norton?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What the hell are you doing knowing about Graham Norton?
I also know about Yes Minister, Eddie Izzard, The Goodies, and Dara O'Brian
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
He probably accidentally saw an episode of Father Ted once.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Graham Norton had a show on Comedy Central for about two weeks once over here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
I think it was called "GRAHAM NORTON SUCKS DICKS" and on the show he sucked some dicks.

This was my reaction when it got cancelled:

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
He probably accidentally saw an episode of Father Ted once.

never got the chance to watch father ted, was talked into watching hamish macbeth instead... mistake.