Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 12:18 PM       
Hell, I remember Tips & Tricks did an induction on roughly a dozen video-game themed board games. Then again, so has X-entertainment.

j/k fuck them
Ghoul
argonath is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
My brother and I used to play Stratego, Risk, Creature Features (a Monopoly knock-off with classic horror movies), The Goonies, Fury of Dracula, and Talisman a lot about 15 years ago. I've gotten a few games since then, but it is hard to find time/people to play with. I think if I ever get Arkham Horror it would make me buckle down and find a group somewhere.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 07:17 AM       
I come from the era before video games. We played baseball outside when it was sunny. When it rained we played baseball. In the snow we played football in a guy's back yard across from the grade school. But when the weather got too bad, or if we couldn't get enough guys together for sports, we played board games. Our favorites were stat-driven sports games like Strat-O-Matic Baseball and Paydirt. Back then companies like Avalon Hill and Sports Illustrated would come out with lots of these types of board games. They were kinda like Dungeons And Dragons, they had dice you'd roll for outcomes, but instead of Orcs and Mages you'd have Wide Receivers and Second Basemen.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:39 AM       
we've been playing clue for the past couple of days. it's fuckin ballin
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Yahtzee free for all. It's awesome. Our family like to drink and yell and cheat.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
i've been playing a lot of monopoly online (although it's the here & now world edititon so it's got all the property names wrong and the money is in fractions of millions instead of 1-500 increments )
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
I want to play monopoly online. I'm not such a fan of themed monopoly boards though. I had to play on an NFL board once. It was lame. They came out with a Tree house of horror board. Bad news bears.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:54 PM       
So I went out with a few of my girlfriends last night to a bar. At around 3:30 they're like "Let's go home and play Mall Madness!". I was thinking it was going to be some kind of drinking game with cards. Boy was I wrong. Mall Madness is a board game for girls that is kinda like monopoly but I think the point of the game is to get rid of all your money the quickest.....guess what game I didn't win last night???

]
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:45 PM       
NINTENDO MONOPOLY!

At Christmas we played a lot of Upwords at my house.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM       
I don't know if it's just me but I really don't like upwards. My roomie got Nintendo Monopoly but haven't opened yet.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
Was playing Monopoly last night and we ended up using some rules that we haven't in a while.

$400 if you land directly on GO. My cousin told me that was the way they played in California but that was in 1989. Usually we play with tax money and such going into the middle for free parking. I never play with the bidding on properties rule so that was an adjustment.

Anyone use any uncommon house rules.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I use those exact rules every time I play
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
THE QUAKELIVE THREAD BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF THIS ONE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
what the hell is quakelive
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
It's a new board game from id
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
yeah, wish you woulda put a space in it. I saw it was pronounced quackalife.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 12:23 PM       
this is the best board game ever.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
On the contrary...

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:07 PM       
what the hell is that? haha it looks awesome, but I can't make out the name. (gammarauders??)
OH GOD
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
YOU'RE BOTH WRONG

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
That. Is a rampaging cyborg T-Rex. Yeah Gammarauders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammarauders

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
I've been playing Cosmic Encounter lately which is amazing fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_encounter
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:06 PM       

My sister and I love this game, but she thinks I cheat because I always wind up with the most churches.