Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 01:22 PM        I hate this game.
Or, this thing. Whatever. Any iteration of this. The flash thing, this thing, any of it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 02:19 PM       
Hahhaah why? It looks like fun.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:21 PM       
It could have been creepier. It's all jump scares and the same footage of Toshio over and over.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 09:39 PM       
I would hate the ultra slow movement and total lack of save points. I think I'm gonna try some horror games like Outlast and Amnesia, I don't want to buy a game for the Wii if I'm only gonna play it once through and then get rid of it.

Edit : Oh great, the first note in the game (Outlast) is dated Sept 17, 2013. My birthday I'm already creaped out.

Last edited by Tadao : Feb 8th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.