Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
SOLOMON HRUNDY
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:22 PM       
THIS IS NOW THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SUGGESTION THREAD!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:22 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
Someone please make a joke about hammer heads and devouring pussy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
i want that
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Did you finish reading Invisible Monsters yet?
NO YOU NEVER SENT IT TO ME ASSHOLE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
Kahl, you are a suicide tease! As recompense please spoiler some pics of your dick in this thread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
I'd love to give out this:
http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-worm.cfm

A 3lb. gummy worm. All sold out, though.
Giant candy wang of my dreams.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:10 PM       
SEE MY LOCATION FOR YOUR ANSWER

don't you already have pictures of my cock from when iw as like 13 or whaever.
BANNED

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
i got to see bruce campbell last night
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
don't you already have pictures of my cock from when iw as like 13 or whaever.
Are you suggesting I would ever be satisfied with a finite number of pictures of your pleasingly long todger?
BANNED

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
yea one should be enough

plus now im over age so it probably wouldnt be as sexy for you

i thought you said pleasingly long tender and i was going to put that in my signature
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
didja ever see a jew jitsu
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
(shark costume picture)
aw that looks like my old kitty
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
That looks like my current kitty.

I'll send you the book Kahl with some aviators so you can read it right.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
I already asked Rog, but he blocks facebook apps, would you guys mind thumb-upping my video in a contest?

If not, that's cool. I'll just stay at home and cry.

Last edited by ChrisGlass : Oct 27th, 2010 at 09:48 PM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
NO
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:48 PM       
URL removed. No problem.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 10:20 PM       
I would have.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I would have.
http://bit.ly/danceParty

I really appreciate it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 12:55 AM       
Installing an app to vote is crazy talk
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
Eh. It's not obtrusive that I've seen yet, but I respect your right to avoiding Facebook shit.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
Yeah I'm happy to give a thumbs up on Youtube or Digg or wherever, but I've never installed a single Facebook app and never will. I just don't trust any of 'em and have seen far too many people have their accounts fucked up because of apps.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 03:01 AM       
I did because I don't have much to share with people, anyway.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I did because I don't have much to share with people, anyway.
I was in Babies r us last night and they were playing Eye 2 eye. I was all like "I wish Dylan were here with me to do the power line dance."