Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 04:15 PM        a board game i vaguely remember from childhood.
all i remember is that it had something to do with hell.

the board had hand-drawn (i remember them being pretty simple, with little detail) people all over it.

fuck, i don't remember anything.

balls.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM       

WAS IT FIREBALL ISLAND? I BET IT WAS FIREBALL ISLAND.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM       
Holy shit Fathom I tried to explain this game to friends of mine this past weekend! It was amazing, turning the idols head sending red marbles down at your fellow players. Grabbing the jewel and making it back to the boat and safety! Great game, my copy is long since gone, you have one?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
It's been a while, that and 13 Dead End Drive.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
13 Dead End Drive was on my Christmas list for about five years and I never got it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:38 PM       
I tried to play with my aunt's and she yelled at me.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
It was a pain in the ass to put together. I think my mom and I had to glue some parts together cause they broke. Lots of rubber bands for stuff like the chandelier, too.

I might still have it in my closet...

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 09:17 AM       
1313 dead end drive wasn't as much fun to actually play by the rules. My brother and I would pretend to play the game the real way but just went around killing everyone with the traps.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
Never played 1313 Dead End Drive.

There was this space monopoly or something type game I used to play as a kid. I can't remember the name for the life of me but I remember it being pretty cool. Had fuel you had to replenish for your ship, with a big star chart to go around and a lot of information, cards, etc. Can't remember a lot of it but I remember it was awesome.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
1313 was the sequel to the original. I like the original more, coz of the art.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM       
nah, not fireball island. this was before that, or at least not as fancy. just a single board, kind of like a chutes and ladders type thing.

i had 13 dead end drive, and a home alone board game, and a swamp thing board game, and of course clue. i didn't have friends and my sisters became too cool to play board games, so i'd generally just play with the pieces/boards (or in the case of swamp thing, look at the pictures and imagine cool stuff).

oh yeah and there was some game with a bridge that would shake and blah blah blah.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
all i remember is that it had something to do with hell.
Hmmm, was it Trouble?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM       

?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 03:00 PM       
SHARK ATTACK
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 05:43 PM       
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 06:42 PM       
http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.poster...1QzR8Q4%3D
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Quote:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<RequestId>7C9161EED2CA50A1</RequestId>
<Expires>2010-10-02T22:47:35Z</Expires>

<HostId>
TTnAH9DfEqh1pcDLy18hhtZs5fey3TE3iqqwUhdA8pWU5oe+um DQ7unrULy0QSHS
</HostId>
<ServerTime>2010-10-02T23:18:37Z</ServerTime>
</Error>
I hated that board game.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
SHARK ATTACK
Holy shit I was going to type that. But I loved Shark Attack.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
1313 was the sequel to the original. I like the original more, coz of the art.
My friend and I got into a shouting match about which was the title. I though it was 1313. When it turned out it was a sequel I was hella confused.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
Dude, fuck Sorry. That game is so infuriating

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 07:19 PM       
I just picked up the old school game Nightmare and the expansion with the Witch, on VHS and I still have a VCR kicking around the basement, woohoo to yard sales.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 12:09 AM       
Nightmare and Atmosfear were fun VHS games. They have a DVD game version out now too. I am curious.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 03:46 AM       
Hm, how about you guys help me find the english name of a game I remember from way back in the day. I know what´s it called in german, it´s called "Monster-Klatsch" (Monster-Smack). I think it was by MB and you had this randomizer-thing that shuffled the 3 parts of the monster you had to find on the cards that you put out in front of you. Then you had to smack that card with these little plastic hands with suction cups on them.

Always ended in some kind of child-brawl :D
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Dude, fuck Sorry. That game is so infuriating
I LOVE SORRY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 02:03 PM       

DIBS ON IAGO