Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:42 PM        Placenta Teddy Bears
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoo...ory?id=9043347

Quote:
"It's more heavy than you'd imagine -- they're more the sort of thing that you'd stick on a mantel pieces," said Green. "It feels soft, somewhere between leather and suede but it's much more flexible than leather -- it's bendy."
Finally, the mystery of +4 AC elven leather has been solved.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:09 PM       
"Mommy, where'd you get that weird-looking teddy bear?"

"I'm surprised you don't remember. You spent almost 9 months with it."

Also, has there already been taxidermied human corpses for the home? I feel like that's the next logical step after the placenta teddy bear.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM       
I've seen these so many times, and it still surprises me how fucked up clingy mothers can be. I mean, fuuuuck. I'd pack my bags and get the hell out of state if my parents had my placenta as a teddy bear.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
i'm surprised this wasn't posted by jeanettex, seems like it'd be right up her alley
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:24 PM       
It looks like the donut man Garth made.

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Dec 23rd, 2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: find it yerself
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:25 PM       
oh god i hope it's not full of jelly
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:17 PM       
I've seen fresh placenta up close (like 2 feet from my face) and it looks very much like a slab of liver.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That is nowhere near the worst thing I have ever heard of being done with a placenta.
Placenta Soup & Salad
OH GOD
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
PLACENTA NACHOS
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Willie, that sounds good
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
The psychological implications of hoarding placenta terrify me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
I'm 9 months pregnant, chock full of hormones, and it still sounds like an utterly disgusting idea to me.
OH GOD
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
i wonder if alton brown's ever cooked placenta
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm 9 months pregnant, chock full of hormones, and it still sounds like an utterly disgusting idea to me.
Holy crap; you're pregnant?!
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
Yes?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:13 AM       
When you disappeared for a bit I thought you must have given birth. But I was wrong. How's it rolling? When are you due?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM       
Going ok so far, thanks. Any day now, but I think it's supposed to be a scheduled surgical thing at this point. I guess I find that out Tuesday.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Wow, I missed a lot in three days. :sarcasm
Congrats.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 11:56 AM       
there'd better be pictures of the new baby. Or else I will wander around your town aimlessly yelling, "WHERE'S THOSE BABY PICS KITSA!!!" until I get arrested for public drunkeness
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I don't know, that sort of opens you up to all of the "ha ha I eat babies" or "babies suck" or "ha ha ur baby is ugly" idiocy.

Anyway, every parent thinks their own baby is cute, that's hormones.

Thanks...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Hahaha babies are gay
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
I was in a mall once and walked past a Hot Topic, and there were a couple of idiots hanging out in front of it. And someone noticed I was pregnant and called out, "Huh huh huh, I eat babies." Then when I'd gone past he said to his friend, "Huh huh, I'm so weird."

Yeah, idiot, you're so fucking extreme you hang out in front of fucking Hot Topic. Highfives all the way on your superweirdness.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
Maybe they were auditioning for "Jersey Shore".

Good luck, Kit. :goodthoughts
You may already be there.