Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:14 PM       
I'm not gonna bother going through the shit you post to prove what a pathetic loser you are. It's common knowledge at this point and the only one who's not in on the joke is you.

Earlier today you said lenore is more likely to be banned by chojin because you two are INTERNET BUDDIES. BRAVO! I'm sure Dan and Roseanne are really proud of their little tranny son.

edit: that was to gw, if it wasn't obvious enough.

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Feb 7th, 2007 at 05:15 PM. Reason: PEOPLE POSTIN' AT THE SAME TIME
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:16 PM       
So you go around spouting how much of a fucking asskisser I'm being in EVERY SINGLE POST EVER, but can't even be bothered to copy and paste one instance of it? Come back when you've got a fucking case to present.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW & Lenor
Stop following me into every thread I post in & starting fights!
Maybe if you ladies didn't spread your homebrands of stupidmeat around so much then the tigers wouldn't chase you so hard. ;(
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:17 PM       
to be totally fair:

1. I stole the carat smilies from Mew
2. Lenor is also my #1 fan
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I'm not gonna bother going through the shit you post to prove what a pathetic loser you are. It's common knowledge at this point and the only one who's not in on the joke is you.

Earlier today you said lenore is more likely to be banned by chojin because you two are INTERNET BUDDIES. BRAVO! I'm sure Dan and Roseanne are really proud of their little tranny son.

edit: that was to gw, if it wasn't obvious enough.
Haha, everyone imagine for a second that it was aimed at me. ;D

GOOD TIMES!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Hey, most of the time I'm actually useful.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Uh, I think the internet buddies one kinda made my "case" pretty open and shut, thanks.

:casedismissed

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Pub, that was possibly the most interesting thing I've read all day.

About the homebrand stupidmeat, that is.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:19 PM       
Also I wouldn't dare ban lenor because I would never hear the end of it :<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Uh, I think the internet buddies one kinda made my "case" pretty open and shut, thanks.

:casedismissed
So I'm a brown-nosing jerk because we talk on IM a lot and have become friends? That makes sense!
was never good
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:22 PM       
I don't have your aim name?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
incase you want to research this information further, i've drawn an expert graph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Pub, that was possibly the most interesting thing I've read all day.

About the homebrand stupidmeat, that is.
I meant it in the nicest way possible. ;(
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Microwaved Grape?

Used to talk a lot, whatever. :<
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Chojin & me are pretty tight. We've transcended words & only speak in links to certain threads.

Who else got invited to the wedding?
The Wolf
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM       

i am so glad that chojin has decided to become friends with me. later on tonight i'm gonna ask mom to drive me to his house and we can talk about how stupid i was when i first joined the forums but how cool i am now. i think Ill see if I can get him to ban those fucking JERKS that are being mean to me. dont they know that im cool now? i like the same stuff as all of them...oh well...tonight my slobber cave meets its match chojin :< :<

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
You're doing it wrong, the nose has to be gigantic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
Screw all this, wake me up when Mock Wars really starts.
was never good
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:32 PM       
Slobber cave? That is horrifying.

Also, we only talked a few times on aim. You were always all I AM AT A LIBRARY WORKING I AM BUSY.

This is not to say that I dislike guitar woman, I am just setting facts straight.
was never good
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:33 PM       
Also, Fathom Zero, go jump in a lake.

Also, five pages until page 1000, guys. WHO WILL THE LUCKY POSTER BE?

Last edited by Chojin : Feb 7th, 2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: LOL COMMA
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Uh, yeah, I'm one of Eric's INTERNET BUDDIES, I'm pretty sure he'd ban you quicker than he'd ban me.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:35 PM       
As I remember we talked an average of like three or four times a week, sometimes for like hours when I was at home and not doing anything.

But if you're not counting the times when I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED with work and stuff, then yeah, we only talked a couple times.
was never good
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM       
I don't remember that but it's possible. I do do other things while aim is open, though. ;< It's half the reason I have two monitors ;<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:37 PM       
I hope we get to page 1000 soon, I have a fantastic picture to post for the occasion
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:41 PM       
You know what ive been wondering? If you hate me so much, why not go push the ignore button yourself? Do you honestly need the drama and controversy that much, to feel the need to be complete hypocrites? Now this does not imply to everyone, Chojin knows I very much apreciate his friendship and have for the many years we have known each other including off the board.

zomboid: My senority has nothing to do with this, I get smacked down every fuckin day for 2 years by the majority of everyone that has been here for as long as me. But do not compare me to some 16 year old that is in great need of social exceptance. I dont give into your affairs, and seriously you should stay out of mine. I have made and stayed friends with many people on here, but unlike your buddy GW, im not asking them to come save me. Instead im takeing on everyone at once trying to gang bang me, and aparently havent relized that your extremly failed attempts at scareing me off, are very much not close to working, nor will they.

Call me what you want, but in the end its the last one standing. Your insecurities are being released rapantly already. While I havent even really bothered to care and pay attention.

To my friends I love you guys always .. thanx.. but you know i gotts my own thing. haha
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:42 PM       
Give it up, this thread stopped being about you 30 posts ago.