Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Deer are a major pest in some areas, for sure.

Yet the fucking retards living in cities still put down hunters as being morally wrong and blah blah blah.

I'm not even getting into it.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
My car and I both hate deer. Some guy that lives next door actually got attacked by an injured buck last week. Got spiked through the shoulder.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:38 AM       
Good news - the car wasn't totaled!

$500 deductible and all will be right with the world.

Woooooo!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:47 AM       
Excerrent.

We came close to hitting one last night- doe was sprinting toward the road and changed her mind at the last minute.

I always wonder...not so much deer, because they have a dumber, cattle-type sensibility...but opossums and raccoons are smart and have had time to adjust to the concept of road + car = dead. Why are they still dying? Why don't they learn?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
There are a lot more of the smaller critters (hence the statistics may still favor the 'coons) and you're not as likely to see them cross late at night. Hence the roadkill.

That's my theory, and I'm stickin' to it.
You may already be there.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
when i was 14 my dad went into heart rejection on his second transplanted heart the day after my birthday, sep. 19, and ended up in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant till january. we spent that christmas eve in the hospital, you have no idea how hard it is to sleep in a hospital room with your barely functioning dad and some old dying geezer. Not to mention my two brothers and my mom. The bright side is everyone takes pity on you and you wake up with more gifts than you know what to do with.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
when i was 14 my dad went into rejection on his second transplanted heart the day after my birthday, sep. 19, and ended up in the hospital waiting for a heart transplant till january. we spent that christmas eve in the hospital, you have no idea how hard it is to sleep in a hospital room with your barely functioning dad and some old dying geezer. Not to mention my two brothers and my mom. The bright side is everyone takes pity on you and you wake up with more gifts than you know what to do with.