Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

DSFARGEG
CharlieOKane is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM        A sad story told many times before
Okay so the thing is I am a 26 year old high functioning autistic prawn fisherman and new to this forum. I am not the most attractive of men, and also I have problems approaching women so I am still a virgin. That's okay; as Dr. Kinsey says, "no sex means better sex when you get some". Or something.

Anyhoo

So I have a female friend; we'll call her "Ms. M. Schroder". No wait I'd better not use her surname; "Meghan S.". I live in Rockville Virginia which may or may not be where Meghan S lives also, ythat's for your own understanding. Anyway M Schroeder and myself share a "special" friendship; I tend to be quite handsy with people and Meghan S enjoys it because I touch her a lot, even sometimes when she yells at me not to.

The point is that well, I haven't had sex but really want a daughter to call Crystal and I saw on TV that you can get women pregnant by cumming onto a pen and getting them to sit on it. So I did. Only Meghan S walked in as I was attempting to blurt on the pen and screamed and I had to run out of the house. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and ut had dice in the mirror, if anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'! I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'; looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

ДСФАРГЕГ
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM       
There's only one funny part about this thread, and it had nothing to do with you.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Closed Thread