Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 04:01 AM       
Interpol
retrocool
Dire Flamingo is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 04:30 AM       
T. Rex.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 07:11 AM       
why should anyone be embarassed by any music they like? what the fuck is wrong with interpol

it shouldn't matter, you can't live your life not listening to the gay ass music you like or you'll never be listening to what you want to be listening to ever

ps i like blink 182! punk lives! or if blink 182 is on some lame hiatus i guess.. punk is on hiatus
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 04:30 AM       
i don't know interpol is somewhere in between emo and cool and it just embarasses me trying to find the line.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 08:57 AM       
just use egg shen's philosophy and treat music like a chinese religious get-together and take what you want (why the hell dedicate yourself to the artist's entire discography or even an entire album (i mean it's not like you hang out)) and leave the rest on the cutting room floor

okay so it's cumbersome naming every track you like but what the hell else are you gonna do just sit through what you hate and hope it is you that is the problem
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juttin
Pretty much ALL bands are Merchandised by HT, so, that's not really a way to say you hate a band.
What a fucking stupid baseless argument.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 12:25 PM       
I know, I agree

-OR-

Fuck you, man.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 03:21 PM       
Electric Six and Jamiroquai.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Electric Six .
As if Juttin didn't put enough gay into this thread...

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 05:44 PM       
interpol are just a newschool joy division, i don't see how that could be classified as "emo". and i'm not sure what genre "cool" is, but if you think interpol are anything emo you must be 1 silly guy!
BANNED

Old Sep 18th, 2006, 02:51 AM       
they sing "romance" songs constantly man i don't think they have a single song that isn't about romance or something that's close enough to emo for me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
i'm embarrassed to say that i like music
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 07:40 PM       
Duran Duran
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 09:25 PM       
why should anyone be ashamed of liking Duran Duran?

i am kind of ashamed of liking Yes so much, but close to the edge is like one of my favorite albums
Resident Lurker
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 09:50 PM       
I'm wondering if maybe there needs to be a distinction made between "embarassed", and "ashamed". I'm not ashamed to like Dexy's Midnight Runners. They were a very original group and wrote some great tunes, which puts them high in my book. I am a little embarassed, however, to say that I like them because they are generally perceived as a bit corny or tacky. Just throwing that out there.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
I'm not ashamed of anything, but I'm never comfortable listening to the music I like with other people. When I'm giving people rides I never put fucking Oingo Boingo in the CD player.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:46 PM       
esuohlim you just need to get mroe friends with the same music taste as you
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
i'm embarrassed to say that i like music
Me too. Im embarrassed that Im well... me.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 09:23 PM       
The Beach Boys. They're harmonies and Brian Wilson's songwriting makes the songs so danmed catchy, even if a few are a bit corny.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I'm not ashamed of anything, but I'm never comfortable listening to the music I like with other people. When I'm giving people rides I never put fucking Oingo Boingo in the CD player.
Embarassed? Over Oingo Boingo? :/
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 04:58 PM       
As a teen I mainly hung around with friends into Older Rock and Heavy Metal, and to admit to myself as I got older that I really liked some of the Bands would be considered Pop and New Wave is liberating I prefere what "they" call Alternative music now.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juttin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Embarassed? Over Oingo Boingo? :/
Don't ever be ashamed of Oingo Boingo. They did, after all, make "Dead Man's Party", which was proudly featured in "Back to School" with Rodney Dangerfield.
Resident Lurker
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 08:17 PM       
So they're good... by proxy?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 08:51 PM       
Oingo Boingo is fantastic and I will never be ashamed of listening to them in public.
BANNED

Old Sep 21st, 2006, 12:40 AM       
What is oingo boingo it makes me think of they might be giants type music or starlight mints