Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:34 AM       
it's alright dude im just glad we can still be friends. We can't let misunderstandings like this get in the way of peace and prosperity.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:36 AM       
what in hell are you talking about, find me a book that was written directly by Einstein himself. Not him talking to an editor. Seriously, what is the fucking point of this?

its physics btw .. and you both just said completely opposite things. Kahl you've been saying that its math the whole time. Which physics and math are usually spun together. Since you need both to solve the equations.

Didnt anyone ever watch good will hunting? That shit was all true, an that kid was genious iq level but had no social skills of showing who he really was.

Most serial/mass murderer's have crazy high IQ's .. but aparently they cant get laid so they go fuck random people and then kill them. yah!!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:44 AM       
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

I didn't say it was math the whole time, I said that like once.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM       
seriously are you two fucking... kahl think you can pull your 'friend' out of your ass, or is he too far stuck up there?
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:51 AM       
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:53 AM       
this thread is dead ..
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:59 AM       
You're fucking dead.

BRAIN DEAD

I've noticed a pattern of stupid ass people declaring threads dead after they've been thoroughly flogged by their own stupidity. I think we all know the reason for that
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM       
lol @ "einstein couldn't read"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 03:16 PM       
What exactly is Lenor, anyway? She isn't nearly consistent enough to be a lulzcow, and her trolling attempts just suck. Guitar Woman is a far better example of an attention whore, and (despite popular opinion due to her previous avatars), Lenor certainly isn't a camwhore. So what internet position does she have?

I think we may need to make a new one just for her.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 03:58 PM       
How about "completely stupid bitch who makes me want to vomit" I think that sounds about right
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
Seriously, I'd rather have 15 RaNkeris all posting at once than one Lenor. What a piece of shit.
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM       
someone's on their period!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM       
i agree bubsy SOMEONE needs to take a chill pill ;<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM       
Lenore is the absolute stupidest person I've ever met on the internet, and it pisses me off
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:56 PM       
I've met far bigger idiots on the internet, she's just an indignant spaz. It's ridiculously entertaining to make fun of her, I don't get what the problem is.

Of course, she'll inevitably get old after a few days, so that opinion will probably change.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM       
She thrives on making people yell at her.

I put the garbage pail kid on my ignore list.

DENIED.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:02 PM       
Man. I don't think I've ever seen such a hollow attempt at gaining people's favor, gw. Maybe next time try not to pick such an obvious target, K?

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:02 PM       
I admire Grislygus for not getting sick of Lenore within the first five minutes.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:04 PM       
She's got potential, dammit, she just doesn't go for the winning streak. She needs to either get dumber or learn how to troll.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM       
Or, y'know, she could leave.

Just a thought.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 06:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I admire Grislygus for not getting sick of Lenore within the first five minutes.
your just jelose... but keep on bieng SUPER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:50 PM       
indignant spaz is probably the best descriptor for her. also redundant rainbow hoarder (she probably hoards them in her vagina)
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM       
I don't know much about Lenor but from what I've seen I'd have to agree with Grislygus.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:42 PM       
Goat Cheese: Hey have we met? because aparently you have some idea in your mind that honeslty you have any position on saying anything about me, including all the idiots that your kissing ass with, that should of already shut up along time ago.

the rest of you.. this is severly patheic, kinda shiesty in a way, has there been a time warp, since i remember doing this in middle school. talking about people behind their backs..

immunity is a great thing.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
OH SHIT GUYS LENORE'S ON TO US, EVERYBODY SCRAM