Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 03:04 AM       
Do you have someone close to you that you respect and love enough to speak to about anything, and i mean anything, at all?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 03:39 AM       
Well, not really... I guess my grandma I could talk to about some things, but it feels unconfortable talking with her about a lot of things. She doesn't tend to take me seriously very much.

A friend I know on the internet by the name of "Alex Ultra", who I think I love very dearly, as he is always kind to me. I am able to talk about anything that I want without fear of jdugement. Infact, I have kind of a romantic-spiritual afinity with him. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like guys sexualy. Never have, never will.

Also, just to let you know, I really feel like shit right now. I watched the movie "Zeitgeist" and the end was really scary and depressing. The nations of North America planning to become the North American Union, and having a new currency called the amero. Then, the soon to be asian union. And then, all these continental unions merge into a one world government. The people, then, all have a chip implanted in their skin (Volentarily, as they are brainwashed into getting it) and the government tracks your every single move, and if you get out of line, they turn off your chip so you can't buy anything! You are disconnected from nature, and from eachother and it'll worrying me to death! God damnit, you'd think when I found the solution to sex in heaven, I would be happy! I was for a bit, but if it's not one thing, it's another! No matter how many explanations people come up with, I STILL worry! Damn, the fear of 21/12/2012 PALES in comparison to this! Infact, I now look foward to it in hopes this people will "Gain universal understanding" and perhaps end all this madness! I know I sound paranoid, and I probably am, but DAMN, it's sad to know that there are such greedy, power-mad people in this world! Humans and thier insatiable greed!!
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 05:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Quote:
Well, not really... I guess my grandma I could talk to about some things, but it feels unconfortable talking with her about a lot of things. She doesn't tend to take me seriously very much.
Yea, I can guess that there are some things that are really difficult to discuss with your grandmother. But what about other people? Friends, family, etc. Maybe they are just waiting for YOU to take the first step and discuss those issues, which your grandmother may not take seriously, with them?

Quote:
A friend I know on the internet by the name of "Alex Ultra", who I think I love very dearly, as he is always kind to me. I am able to talk about anything that I want without fear of jdugement. Infact, I have kind of a romantic-spiritual afinity with him. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like guys sexualy. Never have, never will.
Yes, having someone to communicate with is a good thing. But why are you afraid that someone will judge you? What possibly can the impact be of someone’s judgement on anything you do or say? Is that perhaps not something to contemplate? This is a harsh, cruel world with no training manual to boot. There is no written rule that the fact that you were born on this earth, automatically places everyone under the obligation to be kind to you, rather the contrary is true. But what does it matter anyway? You do believe in yourself, don’t you?

A romantic spiritual affinity with anyone is a good thing. Who cares whether it is a man or a woman? Who lay down these rules anyway? What the hell does it matter if people think you have a romantic spiritual affinity for this guy and then want to jump to a conclusion that you then MUST have a tendency to like guys sexually? That is their problem.

But seriously tho, you should consider getting of the internet and meet some ‘human’ friends as well.

Quote:
Also, just to let you know, I really feel like shit right now. I watched the movie "Zeitgeist" and the end was really scary and depressing. The nations of North America planning to become the North American Union, and having a new currency called the amero. Then, the soon to be asian union. And then, all these continental unions merge into a one world government. The people, then, all have a chip implanted in their skin (Volentarily, as they are brainwashed into getting it) and the government tracks your every single move, and if you get out of line, they turn off your chip so you can't buy anything! You are disconnected from nature, and from eachother and it'll worrying me to death! God damnit, you'd think when I found the solution to sex in heaven, I would be happy! I was for a bit, but if it's not one thing, it's another! No matter how many explanations people come up with, I STILL worry! Damn, the fear of 21/12/2012 PALES in comparison to this! Infact, I now look foward to it in hopes this people will "Gain universal understanding" and perhaps end all this madness! I know I sound paranoid, and I probably am, but DAMN, it's sad to know that there are such greedy, power-mad people in this world! Humans and thier insatiable greed!!
That is just a movie! You know, the environment were there are scriptwriters and actors and such? It is the product of HUMAN thinking and creativity and the normal shit that scriptwriters are suppose to do – what they get paid for after all. That is not reality!

Don’t you think that you are taking all the world's trouble on your shoulders and then wrongly think that the fact that you worry about it, will change anything, ANYTHING at all?

Last edited by MockMeAmadeus : Jul 4th, 2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Stupidity
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 05:48 AM       
Now someone needs to say something about anime or this thread will be bumped to Philosophy/Sociology/Religion/Politics/News/etc.
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM       
ok clement, just for the hell of it. Let's just play "Simple Simon Says..."

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 4th, 2007, 03:51 PM       
Well, actaully, it wasn't actors and scripts, it was a conspiracy documentary. It talked about how bush knew about 9/11 and let it happen and how he has no intention of winning the war on iraq, just sustaining it so he can build permanant military bases there and he'll try and take over other oil-bearing countries. It talks of the US reserve and how they manufacture more and more cash and take the tax away from the people to pay for this debt, thus, resulting in inflation. And then it makes me wonder if this isn't revelation coming true after-all! Curse Jehova! How can he just leave us here to be tortured and to die and be confused only to send us to hell?! And then it gets me angry thinking about how in the bible, it says if I'm faithful, I can have mansions, I can have riches! I can walk the streets of gold and all that other shit, but I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A FAMILY OF ROMANCE!
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 07:19 AM       
Sheeet, I didn't knew that!

Please don't curse Jehova. He will come down on us like a ton of bricks. Remember, Jesus loves us, 'cause the Bible tells us so.

What is wrong with your romance life? Shit, I look at you and you look just fine! Hell, I bet the girls are falling at your feet, buster. O, sorry, I am an idiot. By FAMILY of romance you actually mean more than one girl? .... or exactly what?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
What's wrong with my romance life is simply that I don't have anyone. I havn't tried very much to even find someone, which is why I want to move to Kelowna.

What I want is just one lover... Not a whole bunch of them. Just one special person to be intimate with...

Infact... I think what I TRULY desire is freedom. The freedom of not being controlled or manipulated or drugged. The freedom to choose what is best for myself. The freedom to choose what to do. I want privacy. I don't want this RFID chip and need it to buy anything! It's NUTS and I'm really scared right now. I hate it.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 02:26 PM       
You could let the girls come to you, but I did that and I got stuck in a relationship with a loopy girl. So finding girls on internets BAD!

Basically, your life could be worse. My life could be worse. We ALL could be worse.

That's why the Ethiopians are there. To remind us that our lives rule no matter HOW much it sucks.

j/k fuck them

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM       
Yeah, I intend to make an effort to find a girlfriend. I know that internet relationships are a bad idea.

And yeah, I know my life could be worse, and that very fact gives me peace.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 06:09 PM       
Don't intend to find a girlfriend dumb ass, go look for one.

Fag

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM       
DON'T RUSH ME!!!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 06:49 PM       
Who are you
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 10:35 PM       
hes the guy who started the Anime Fans Against Drunk Drivers if I'm not mistaken. Then we as a collective made fun of his Idea.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2007, 03:33 PM       
No he isn't, stupid.

He's just some kid who gets a boner from a character from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon and makes bad webcomics.

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 20th, 2007, 06:57 PM       
my mistake, but he is here because of DDAAF. Think of him as debris from that funny event.

Proofed in thread backups.
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16489

Gadzooks you didn't even post in that thread either.
dipshed
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 02:56 AM       
I know, because these is a stupid thread with stupid people in it.

I just wanted to call you stupid. Y'all stupid. fuck.

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 11:38 AM       
these is a stupid thread indeed
dipshed
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 01:42 AM       
HAHAHA TYPO TYPO YOU CAUGHT ME WITH MY DICK OUT ******

Forum Virgin

kING k00kY is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 02:54 PM       
rapidshit plox
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
No I do not.
I thought you said you wouldn't answer questions intended to insult you?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 10:04 AM       
Yeah, I guess I did. But that was an obvious one.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 04:09 PM       
Why is this thread still getting replies

I realize the irony of replying to the thread to ask that, thanks

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jul 27th, 2007, 11:54 PM       
Because I am one sexy mother-fucker.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 07:12 AM       
There's nothing cool in incest