Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:56 PM       
LINK IT.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:37 AM       
It's on the ED page.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:47 AM       
The what? Also:

Personals
Christian W. Chandler is 22 and single seeking a Single Female Companion of the following qualities:
*18-22 years of age. *Does not already have a boyfriend. *Single. *Blonde or Brunette *Average or Slender body type. *Does NOT smoke and/or drink alcohol. *5’ or taller. *Lives in Charlottesville or Ruckersville area. *White. *Average to High income. *Drives a vehicle. *Happy, Positive Personality. *A Caring girl. *She has to be pretty.
*Christian is a very shy, and very thoughtful, person, and will only accept person-to-person encounters (No E-Mails or Phone Calls). So if you are interested, he can be found around Piedmont Virginia Community College, or Fashion Square Shopping Center. When getting his attention, approach and say hi to him. Do NOT flirt from a distance; he will not be able to notice. To find Christian, he’ll be wearing the Sonichu Medallion.

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Feb 22nd, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:58 AM       
Do NOT........?

Attempt to feed him?
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:01 AM       
Ass Burgers.

Just saying what needs to be said.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:21 AM       
Fuck, I somehow stopped copying right before the best part. "To find Christian, he’ll be wearing the Sonichu Medallion."

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussoNWM View Post
Ass Burgers.

I am impressed it took till page two for that to happen.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:01 PM       
more like ass burglars
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussoNWM View Post
Ass Burgers.

I am impressed it took till page two for that to happen.
But of course, it had to happen eventually.
The Wolf
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Good contribution.

autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:10 PM       
so Surface was just Bill Gates' way of making sure he could draw Sonichu comics while he was having breakfast then
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
LINK IT.
Not work safe, obviously!
Spoilers!

Also seeing this image made me feel bad until I realized that he apparently has different colors of his medallion to reflect his mood. A mood medallion, if you will.

And is it just me, or are his eyes actually two different colors? :o
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM       
Her female area looks like it is charging an energy blast or something.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
The what? Also:

Personals
Christian W. Chandler is 22 and single seeking a Single Female Companion of the following qualities:
*18-22 years of age. *Does not already have a boyfriend. *Single. *Blonde or Brunette *Average or Slender body type. *Does NOT smoke and/or drink alcohol. *5’ or taller. *Lives in Charlottesville or Ruckersville area. *White. *Average to High income. *Drives a vehicle. *Happy, Positive Personality. *A Caring girl. *She has to be pretty.
*Christian is a very shy, and very thoughtful, person, and will only accept person-to-person encounters (No E-Mails or Phone Calls). So if you are interested, he can be found around Piedmont Virginia Community College, or Fashion Square Shopping Center. When getting his attention, approach and say hi to him. Do NOT flirt from a distance; he will not be able to notice. To find Christian, he’ll be wearing the Sonichu Medallion.
You know, just once, I'd like to see a nutjob like this put down something really funky for requirements. Something like this:

WANTED: a half Filipino/half Brazilian sheepherder with a bionic left leg. Age: a multiple of the square root of 234.3. Must love dogs, cockroaches, and kung fu. Must dislike any food with fiber and the occasional beatdown with a leather tennis racket. Must like tons of sex and retard jism.

But never, it's always the cute blonde type. That proves they're not just insane, but uncreatively insane.
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:27 PM       
Chris-chan has been spotted in the real world.

Also, his eyes really are two different colors:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-chan
"Oh, that's a very pretty name. And I like your hair, it's a very pretty color. My eyes are two different colors, one of them is green and the other is blue, that's because I had pink-eye a while back and one of them stayed that way. What color are your eyes?"
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 12:41 AM       
holy shit, john tesh has a fucking radio show?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:18 AM       
Yep, that's disturbing.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Also, his eyes really are two different colors:
I used to know this girl in school whose one eye was green, and the other was brown. It was pretty.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
This guy is just a few years away from hiding out at a library as one of those people who are constantly online and about five hundred pounds, and who eventually marries an 89 year old woman and ends up killing her with a shovel before trying to take his own life via an overdose of horse laxative.

Then in prison he's raped constantly by the guards and ends up bitterly insane, just in enough time for a worldwide virus to ravage the world's populace and somehow make him drive a nuclear warhead into Las Vegas on an ATV and....well, then it gets REALLY weird.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
http://sonichuchandler.tripod.com/cwcson.htm

His personal website. Enjoy, Learn, and Stay Straight (I AM SERIOUS).
Quote:
I like to speak a lot of Espaņol when I can, and just to let you know, and to release the possible confusion, my Spanish name is Ricardo.
lol so your name changes when you speak spanish

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM       
Does this guy remind anyone else of johnathen clementits?
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
I was just thinking today that they'd make great friends. Maybe, in another reality, lovers?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
pfft, leave them in a room alone with eachother and it'd go something like this:

Idiot 1: I love breasts and also sonic the hedgehog!
idiot 2: yes I also love breasts and sonic the hedgehog!
1: I go to church
2: me too!
1: church says breasts are good!
2: ya i agree breasts are good!
1: but you know what's bad is penises and boys being with boys!
2: yes homosexuality is bad!
1: ya i know it's really bad you shouldnt look at other people's penises
2: no kidding that's gross
*scoots closer while eyeing eachothers penises*
1: I would never be with another guy god doesn't like that
2: i know i wouldn't want to disappoint god fags are bad
1: agreed!
*MAKEOUTKISSESGRABBINGEACHOTHERSCOCKSCOMPLETELOSSO FCONTROL
2: MY LIIIIIIITTTTTTTTLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOONY
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 06:34 PM       
John is atheist now though
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
*If you'd like to print a paperback version of a comic, Links are being created for the respective files that are being uploaded to the server. Soon, you will be able to right-click a link to "Save Target As" and download a number Zip folders each containing one of all in Microsoft Word format.*