Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I just saw a trailer for Killer Instinct 3 on youtube, suddenly decided that I would somehow find the extra cash for a video game system, then I realized it was some random faggot dicking around

Fucking cocktease motherfuckers, man
This was a good intro.

New Counter-Strike is coming.

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/08/12/...3-xbox-360-pc/
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the new cs. I played the hell out of 1.6 and source.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
I STILL PLAY DIABLO 2 SOMETIMES

I HAD A PALADIN AND I LEARNED THAT PALADINS ARE THE GAYEST CLASS UNLESS YOU USE HAMMERS

ALSO I THINK IM GOING TO PREORDER SWTOR ANYBODY ELSE GONNA GET IT?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
I already pre-ordered SWTOR. Don't get me started on that mess. They didn't send me my preorder code, so I emailed them. They said that they had no record of me preordering it. I got charged the 5.41 for the preorder. I called customer support and they said they had no record until about 10 minutes into the call he said he finally found it. He couldn't give me a preorder code though. He said that they don't handle that, the website does. So I still am missing a preorder code for the game I preordered. On top of not being able to find that I preordered it, they also tried to sell me a bunch of games on their origin service. I am starting to hate EA. I do have the game coming to me though, when it ships.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM       

I've got goosebumps.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
The DOTA2 Tournament in Germany starts at 3 here in Central Time. I'm forcing myself to stay up late.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I've got goosebumps.
And I'm gonna have to install Origin for this bullshit. Goddamnit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 08:05 AM       
From Dust on the PC has been a tremendous disappointment. The idea of the game itself is fantastic, but the PC version is a buggy-as-fuck, horrific port with finicky controls.

I've never been so disappointed in something I spent money on, I think.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 05:55 AM       
:O

I'm excited for the Vita, all of the sudden. Shame that my friend wants me to get a 3DS.

I wanna get my Persona and Bioshock on.
pickled
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
I was a winner in a fanart contest and scored myself a closed beta invite for Path of Exile. I'm loving it, it's such a fun game.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
The opening cinematic for gears of war 3. I can't wait to get my dudebros together on live and plow through this game. It'll sound like four Tim the Tool Man Taylors jammed into the same room.

30 more days.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM       

The Battle for Stalingrad was always the most fascinating to me, so I love seeing in in videogames. Naturally, Red Orchestra makes me very excited. :zhukov
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 09:23 AM       

I guess I'm just going to use this thread to post trailers for upcoming games.

But if you didn't like Demon's Souls, you can fuck off with that noise. I ain't gon' hear that shit. My favorite game in years.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Never played Demon's Souls since I only have a 360, but I am planning on picking up so many games over the coming months that my wallet will be screaming for me to stop.

Here's a list of the games I have preordered:

Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Saint's Row 3, Batman Arkham City, Rage, Dead Island, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Silent Hill HD Collection, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

So overall, I'm looking at about 650 dollars worth of games. I may have to cut a few out if I am too busy though. But damn, there are almost too many releases at the same time. I already bought Deus Ex. And I'd like Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, but there's just too much to play coming up.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
The opening cinematic for gears of war 3. I can't wait to get my dudebros together on live and plow through this game. It'll sound like four Tim the Tool Man Taylors jammed into the same room.

30 more days.
i can't wait for this my brother pre ordered the golden retro lancer and the limited edition

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:30 PM       
http://www.japanator.com/rejoice-mor...es-20251.phtml

So wait, a Persona fighting game? da fug?

The upside is it's made by Arc System Works, of Guilty Gear and Blazblue. They've got a mad decent pedigree.

I still don't understand, though.
pickled
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Persona is some boring ass shit.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
I'm debating getting back into Lord of the Rings Online when the expansion for it comes out at the end of September. The game was pretty fun when I last messed with it but got kind of boring as I had been level 65 for several months with the best armor and nowhere to go from there. Now that they're adding 3 new zones and content up to level 75, I'm thinking about getting back into it, but then again, there are some factors that keep me from getting excited.

I'll have to figure out what my kinship is doing again. I'm technically an officer in it even though I haven't been there to help them in about 5 months, but I had helped pretty much every single person in it level up to 65. They all treated me as some kind of hero/god. Was weird shit. Whenever I log in to say hi real quick they all try and lick my balls. Then the content itself looks like it could only hold me for 2 weeks. After that, I'd be level 75 by then with nothing to do but raid. And really I don't want to be maxed out with nothing to do again.

And third, I'll have to relearn how to play my character. I don't remember what any of my skills are. I was probably the best runekeeper damage-wise out there at the time I was playing, not to be a bragging dick. I just don't know if I can get to the point where I'm machine-like in my skill. And do I really want to get there for maybe 2 weeks worth of content.

So I'm running all of these things through in my head. I just don't know if I should even bother until they put out yet another expansion in 2 years so that I can go through a larger chunk of gametime.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
Hay, has anyone here played RUSE? Either on the PC or the consoles? I thought it looked cool at first, but I never got around to it and I was wondering if it'd be worth checking out for the lay person that doesn't go terribly deep into RTS things.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
My server on Lotro is Windfola. At least at 52, you're 5 or so levels from leaving Moria. After you leave Moria, the leveling is pretty fast. Everything seems streamlined after that. I can't believe how much time I spent on the game getting kin with every faction so I could get a single horse and title. Oh, I also got my fishing up all the way so I could get the Lord of the Stream title. What a retarded thing to do.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
http://kotaku.com/5839046/the-syndic...leak-out-of-ea

You know how Deus EX: HR was good? Well Syndicate is going to be as bad as Deus Ex was good.

And X-Com is going to middle about without a purpose at all.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
My server on Lotro is Windfola. At least at 52, you're 5 or so levels from leaving Moria. After you leave Moria, the leveling is pretty fast. Everything seems streamlined after that. I can't believe how much time I spent on the game getting kin with every faction so I could get a single horse and title. Oh, I also got my fishing up all the way so I could get the Lord of the Stream title. What a retarded thing to do.
See now I have kind of a reason for playing LOTRO since that is my server too.

My kinship went all lame and required you be grouped at all times and sometimes I just wanted to do resource instances or do skirmishes without dragging someone along. So I just stopped playing. Is your kinship recruiting people still?

PS I just realized I am actually 62ish not 52ish. Slightly less daunting to level to 75 from there
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:45 AM       
I have no idea. I haven't really logged in for about 2 months. I just checked right now and it looks like they're still pretty active. They don't go on the big raids, but they do instances, at least they did when I was last on. The guild name is Elendil's Wrath.

My character is named pretty shittily since they changed my name twice and banned me for 5 days while I thought about my bad name choices. First name I had was Goldentinkler Peemaker, then Tremendous Johnson... now I'm Morveer. Just shitty Morveer. Oh well.

I may start to play it more soon with the expansion coming out. Still on the fence.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 12:54 PM       

I know when people turn to great fighting games, they always laugh off dead or alive games. Fuck them. That was my fighting game. I was one of the top five hundred on xbox live for a while on DOA4, which I was pretty proud of at the time. I really can't wait til DOA5. I hope it is just as good without itagaki because I want to get back to stomping people down online with my hori fight stick.