Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
my internet has been fucking up so i tried to get into a chat with a service representative

"My internet is unreliable and I suffer from frequent time outs while surfing the web..." etc. etc.

right when I'm next in line, i get this message,
"Service has been temporarily interrupted"
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsongrady View Post
Oh, I forgot one! Willy Beamish was alarming too. I apperceive it was on pc aswell, but I enjoyed it on sega cd because it had articulation.

ADVERTISEMENT SPAM
This ad bot tried to fool me into thinking he played Willy Beamish, but he just ran my previous post through a thesaurus! And to think I figured these ad bots were coming up with their own witty posts. They're just stealing our posts and turning them weird!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I apperceive it aswell.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
I didn't say it was a good thesaurus.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:45 AM       
So, I'm definitely quitting my job the instant I have a new one lined up. Any ideas for a LEGAL way to ditch them?
My best idea so far is to wait until I'm closing the deli down, then just leave. That, or hire an opera singer to belt out "I QUIT" for me.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:41 AM       
its legal to quit anytime i think ;/

just unethical
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
Just give them 2 weeks notice and ask to train a replacement for them.

I'm sure they know already because they read post # 80431. Then they replied to you with post # 80432.

They sound real mad.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:18 AM       
Kahl is right. Walk out the door and never come back. Just be sure to never ask them for a reference.

EDIT: And don't expect any severence pay or COBRA benefits.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm sure they know already because they read post # 80431. Then they replied to you with post # 80432.

They sound real mad.
Translated from Russian, that post reads "WE WILL BURY YOU!" They probably have missiles pointed at your house, too.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 09:32 AM       
If they weren't dicks to you, don't be a dick to them when you quit. If they were dicks to you, hurl a bottle of urine at the wall in just the right way that it spells out "I quit" and then start eating all of their deli meats as fast as you can before you get tackled. I am guessing you can cram at least 10 turkey slices and 5 ham slices in your mouth hole before it's all over. Don't go for cheese or roast beef, it will just slow you down.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Aww, the post was erased by that spambot. Now Kalhjorn is the employer.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
I thought khal was the employer all along.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
Makes more sense - according to the thread, now his missiles are pointed right at Sappy.

Sap - you know what you must do.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
JUST HEARD I HAVE TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER, GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Worst state ever.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
What for?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:15 AM       
Sorry to hear that, Sam.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:00 AM       
Big Pete and Little Pete were actually the same person. The show is about a boy struggling to come to terms with adolescence and growing out of childhood. His personality traits are split into two people, Little Pete, who represents his childhood, and Big Pete, who represents growing up. Throughout each episode, Big Pete articulately and rationally narrates the world of the show as seen through the eyes of Little Pete, whose imagination is represented by the surreal elements of the show (e.g. mom's plate picking up radio stations, the ice cream man). Little Pete doesn't want to grow up, and he has his own idealized yet innocent vision of what it means to be an adult, as represented by his independence, and the tattoos on his arms and shoulder, which are actually imaginary.

Artie is actually Pete's imaginary friend that Little Pete eventually has to say goodbye to; the fact that both Petes see him confirms that they are indeed the same person. Each episode shows Little Pete taking on some aspect of childhood, living the simple life of a kid as Big Pete tries to come to terms with his coming of age. The two are constantly at odds as Big Pete tries to grow up while Little Pete fights with Big Pete trying to keep him on the same level of childhood that he sees the world in.

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:40 AM       
This place is dead as shit. What the fuck people it's a goddamned Tuesday night

SKATASTIC
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 07:15 AM       
I would have been on last night, but I had to start work at 7am in now time.

The only thing I would ever purposely wake up for at 7am was to watch Samurai Pizza Cats and Sailor Moon
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 07:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
JUST HEARD I HAVE TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER, GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Worst state ever.
I am sorry for your loss.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:04 AM       
when i see people throw a cigarette butt out their car window it really makes me want to rear-end them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:32 PM       
I would have been on last night red pickling Babs but he sent me a "Why can't you love me" PM and then told on me. Now I can't blindly red pickle people I hate anymore or I will be banned.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:34 PM       
reluctant props to ThrashO for being a man.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:35 PM