Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Most people I enjoy being around are Math, Science, and Philosophy folks, and they aren't really my competitors. Art students are insufferable. My photography class is a pain unlike any other. Also; writers. It's why I'm not primarily an English major.

My biggest problem with this stuff, (and I'd known it before I got here), is that creativity is very stifled. You're allowed to think outside the box, so long as that box is encased within another box and you don't go outside that one. It's all completely fake. I love it when there's disagreement and dissension in class. I hate most the people that try to agree with one another as quickly as possible, and unfortunately that's not something that changes with age, as I've come to find out. Someone that disagrees with me is well on their way to earning my total respect.
I can't wait for the critiques to get serious here, most of the kids are nervous about things getting taken personally. Of course, this means that one of my classes has hilarious critique sessions. Every week, this one chick gets offended that no one has anything to say about her work. She calls everyone out on it, and everyone gets embarrassed and dutifully critiques her work. Then she gets irritated and surly because they're critiquing her work. It's like some kind of continuing lab experiment on repetitive behavior... I think the only serious disagreement I've had with anyone at the college were idiots who considered themselves whiskey experts.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
I'm going to university in bonaire this winter.
That's awesome, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I just saw a clip for Sucker Punch. It looks like a SciFi Channel movie.
I hate that dude. 300 was fun :gerardbutler, but not worth a movie ticket. Glad I bought the popcorn, though. Watchmen was completely fucktarded, and my comic-book loving friends would never have been able to convince me to read it if I'd seen the movie first. Sucker punch does look exactly like a SciFi movie with a budget, and about half as interesting. It's like he's building a career on making random interesting things boring as hell
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM       
SLOWMO. ABRUPT MUSIC CLIP. SLOWMO. ABRUPT MUSIC CLIP. ABRUPT SLOWMO. TALKING! ABRUPT SLOWMO. MUSIC CLIP. SLOWMO SLOWMOSLOWMOSLOWMO MUSIC AND BLOOD EXPLOSION TALKING!
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM       
TALKING IN EARNEST. SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. NOW FIGHTING! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT SWEET SLOW MOTION
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:05 PM       
Gus, I endorse you making Zack Snyder's movies for him from now on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:09 PM       
Yuck. Vodka and Fanta.

Still, it's an order of magnitude better than vodka and Tang.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
You know, it's probably not a good idea for me to drink before class.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
I wouldn't even use that to wash the taste of filthy cock from my mouth.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Quote:
You know, it's probably not a good idea for me to drink before class.
I was always better in class when drunk. I credit excess sobriety for all my failures in life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM       
I mixed some vodka a V8 last night. I forgot that the vodka was berry flavored.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Probably would've gone better with the berry-flavoured V8, no?
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM       
I'm STILL a bit drunk from last night, but drove to school and bullshitted my way through a few conversations without anyone noticing, So I'm good. I'm just repeating myself a bit when I talk. Thank god this is a digital lecture-driven class, so I can pretend to be working while dicking around online, I'm not going to effectively remember anything here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Gus, I endorse you making Zack Snyder's movies for him from now on.
I accept this. His next movie will be about homicidal clockwork machine men invading a nudist utopia, entirely written under the direct influence of mescaline, with the original intent of pointlessly re-envisioning rene laloux's Gandahar as a steampunk film before it goes completely off the rails and becomes Snyder's personal fear-driven neocon fascist tract
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:57 PM       
Quote:
Probably would've gone better with the berry-flavoured V8, no?
Also, I don't like berries.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM       
you're berry stupid
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM       
awesome, not the only person who can't fucking stand zack snyder
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Zack Snyder's filmmaking style is the cinematic equivalent of constant and willfully premature ejaculation, all over the place. And I don't want to watch it happen.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
Yuck. Vodka and Fanta.

Still, it's an order of magnitude better than vodka and Tang.

Depends on if its Russian or not.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 05:41 PM       
Screwdrivers and pepper vodkas are the only way to go
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM       
I like spicy bloody marys
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM       
I can't stand artificial berry flavored stuff either. Those fake blueberry muffins and waffles about make me puke.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM       
Screwdrivers are my favorite drinks, tho probably coz they were one of my first.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM       
virgin style screwdrivers and un-fermented wine are the best

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM       
back in the old days we used to only lose our best friends and young loves to war, now it's only to world of warcraft

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:16 PM       
I am watching some bizarre show where large women in tie dye and mullets are singing to their ferrets. :tvthread