Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 01:17 PM       
I forgot about Miami Vice. That movie was pretty horrible. The main girl wasn't even hot!
Dschingis Khan
Lastpatriot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM       
Thirding Miami Vice.

Only movie I ever walked out of.
Forum Virgin
Sionainn is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 12:56 AM       
I would say Eragon and Date Movie would be the worst, and Darkness follows closely behind them.
I think Pearl Harbour may top all of them though, now that I think of all the shitty movies my former roommate subjected me too.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 04:31 AM       
Date Movie is definitely awful. It came on TV and I had to turn it off after about 15 minutes. But the same can be said for most spoof movies these days (such as the "Scary Movie" series). They just don't know how to do good parody flicks like they used to. I'll take a flick like "Hot Shots: Part Deux" or "Loaded Weapon" over "Scary Movie" any day of the week.
Forum Virgin
Sionainn is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 05:08 AM       
I agree completely, I'd take 'Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money' over whatever crappy new spoof they have coming out. It's pretty sad that the "2 of the 6 makers of Scary Movie" are trying to mimic the Wayons' brothers "hilarious" style of comedy, but at least it keeps Carmen Electra and Lil Jon employed.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 05:22 AM       
Oh yeah, Eragon also sucked ass :<

I went to see it with a friend of mine, just for the fun and to get few laughs. We were dead wrong.

But I can't understand you guys for walking out of the theaters. Seriously, if I pay 8€ for the ticket I won't walk out nomatter how much the movie sucks.
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf View Post
I'd also say anything starring Martin Lawrence is unwatchable too.
Agreed 100%. Black Knight, What's the Worst That Can Happen, Big Momma House 2, National Security, they are all terrible.

Anyway here's my list:

Master of Disguise
I also second Nacho Libre
Cheaper by the Dozen [The one with Steve Martin]
See Spot Run
Nora's Hair Salon
I Am Legend
Micheal
Who's Harry Crumb?
Alien vs. Predator
Barnyard
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I didn't like Awake either but calling it the most horrible movie you've ever seen is not only retarded but it's also completely lazy. Try again.
ok, ok. umm.. how about How High? Norbit? Any of the horrible family movies starring Ice Cube (he used to be cool, too)? I swear, I'm not racist.

besides, you're just calling me out because of the ted kennedy remark. awake did suck though. hard. and not JUST because I got busted trying to nail a fat chick.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM       
Beloved. If you by this DVD, the case is actually just stuffed with shit. Which is still better than getting an actual DVD of the film.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM       
Fathom Zero's "Christmas is Cancelled" (jj).

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:28 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM       
Haha, that is a horrible movie.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM       
Ooooooh man. The movie that I really and truly violently hated the most and wished death upon as I walked out of the theater was Pan's Labyrinth. Yeah yeah, a lot of people loved that movie, and the fantasy bits of it were gorgeous. But the fact is that I shouldn't sob for 20 minutes at the end of a bloody fantasy movie. Fie upon you, unexpected drama!
My only other movie I can think of because I actually DID walk (drive?) out of it was that Exorcist prequel movie. I watched in at a drive-in as part of a 3-movie deal showing on Halloween; I was able to sit through AvP and left 30 minutes into the Exorcist thing. Man, it was bad.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 01:13 AM       
I'm going to say that the worst movie ever is called Perfume. It's a story about a man born with an acute sense of smell. His smell was so strong that he could smell everything around him with the utmost vividness! The smells of fish and guts where he was born made him cry out his first tears which condemned his mother to death! His smels guided him through life like a brain and eyeballs would guide anyone else! He was like a dog, with that sense of smell of his. He would be rapturuous from smelling all the smells of this smelly world with that special, special nose of his!
Surely a man of such stature was destined to smell great things! One day his sense of smell lead him to smelling a perfume shop which had women trying on smelly perfumes! Afterwards, he followed a woman down the street like a hunting dog because he could smell he! He snuck sniffs of her neck and she saw him and freaked out about his nose being in her ear and started screaming so he killed her!

That's the first 20 minutes of the movie almost VERBATIM! also his sense of smell leads him to killing someone :O :O :O i stopped watching after 20 minutes though because watching a movie in which every scene is about somebody's fucking nose sucks.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 05:19 AM       
I hate black people movies, too
Rape you...
macrodeath is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 12:27 PM        okay...
Worst movies i know: Are you scared (a very cheap Saw wannabe), Evil Aliens, Alien 4, Alien Vs Predator, Elm Street 6, Abandon, Wing commander, Ghostrider, Final Fantasy VII: Advent children, Mr. Bean's holiday, Sairen (Japanese, based on the video game Siren)...
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 04:32 PM       
I almost want to second "Ghost Rider" but, it wasn't "most horrible movie i've ever seen". Disappointing, yes. But it didn't fill me wit total hatred for the human race like "Coyote Ugly" did so many years ago, and "Nacho Libre" recently.

I borrowed Ghost Rider from the local library and paid 50 cents. Same with Nacho Libre. The difference is with Ghost Rider, i thought "Well, I only paid 50 cents". With "Nacho Libre" I wanted that 50 cents back.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 08:36 PM       

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 06:20 AM       
Any films which have "black people are different from white people LOL" as their major premise are guaranteed to fail.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 09:45 PM       
Here's another monumental trainwreck. The Pink Panther re-make. Beyonce shows the acting ability of a statuette in the film. She hardly talks or moves, which gives the mindset that standing around and looking sexy equates to acting. Plus the movie generally sucks except for the two sex gags between Steve Martin and the nerdy chick.

As for the person who suffered in drive-in night, I remember going with friends and sitting through The Day After Tomorrow and Garfield while Shrek 2 and some Harry Potter flick was on the other screen. Comparing this to the last time I went to said drive-in and saw Pirate of the Caribbean and Finding Nemo. That shit was like a double whammy.

j/k fuck them
Rape you...
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 08:35 AM        Oh no...
Here's one: the American version of Godzilla. Matthew Broderick ruins every single goddamn movie he's in. Only thing good about this movie was Jean Reno. Don't ask me why i like him. (Leon?)
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 08:49 PM       
You like Jean Reno because he had a love affair with Natalie Portman and you didn't.
Rape you...
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 09:41 AM        Oh yes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
You like Jean Reno because he had a love affair with Natalie Portman and you didn't.

Yeah, Reno saved me from that bitch. One day the doorbell rang and by the time i got to open the door, i saw Jean Reno carrying screaming Portman into he's car and taking her away...
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM       
Also, the Rush Hour movies and anything with Chris Tucker.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 05:13 PM       
I forgot to mention "Christmas Vacation 2". This movie was built on a mountain of tears.
Rape you...
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 08:02 AM        Oh jesus christ...
Every goddamn Christian movie . Every movie with rappers directing, producing and acting. Finnish film-industry blows. The American Grudge 2 is fucking terrible. First one was okay though...

Last edited by macrodeath : Dec 29th, 2007 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Adding more stuff to post, so don't have to vaste space