Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:05 AM       
pats didnt have much of a running game in the start of the season, not that it mattered because of their passing game plans, the hurry up offense and their schemes have been phenomenal. i think other teams have underestimated their offense because several receivers like stallworth, gaffney and welker simply came out of nowhere and destroyed corner backs. but now that a lot of teams have figured out their offense tactics and started double teaming receivers especially moss, lawrence maroney has really stepped up big in the last few games when the running game was needed.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM       
I think you forgot to mention Chad Jackson. He's a gamechanger and a big reason why the Pats are on the verge of perfection.

What bothers me about all of the negative talk about the running game was that early to mid season the pundits were claiming that Maroney couldn't hack it and that last season's numbers were a result of splitting carries with Dillion. He was a damn good back in college (better than Marion Barber) and he's a damn good back in the NFL. It's just irks me that people are finally realizing this.