Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:02 AM       
My point exactly, but good ol' Rongi seems to think it matters.

BUT HIS WORD IS LAW
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:03 AM       

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
It's alright that you think you're God for some reason, but when you start throwing in your two cents where it's NOT needed shows a tendency to just like seeing oneself talk.

In other words, like YOU might say, "STFU FAGGOT LOL I'M SO CLEVER"
And you're reacting to it. So shut up, you fucking baby.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:06 AM       
Stop figuring me out, damn you .
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
My point exactly, but good ol' Rongi seems to think it matters.

BUT HIS WORD IS LAW
I think you misunderstood. I said who gives a fuck.
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Piss off
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
Stop being so angry
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:58 PM       
It would be nice if Rongi would fight his own flames for once. Chojin needs to step back, let go of Rongi's hand and let him argue his OWN way out of them.

Honestly, what has Rongi got on me?

-Intelligence? Yes, because the epitome of intelligence is replying with the same old "You're a faggot" or "this thread is dead" or "you're not funny" posts. Broken record, anyone?

-Popularity? So you've been here longer than me. That's about the only real advantage you've got on me. Other than that, who cares? I certainly don't, and while you argue about me "trying to be accepted", it seems the only person this matters to is YOU. After all, you're the one that keeps bringing it up. Why does it matter so much to YOU?

-More posts? Sure, but I prefer quality over quantity, and people that aren't blind because they have their heads so far up your ass know this.

Your ship is sinking, son, and it's sad that you don't realize it. it's even sadder that you can't leave it alone, even more sad when you're in need of assistance when it comes to flaming or counterflaming me.

Now, the definitive last word:

Guaranteed Rongi Retorts:

-

-You'll never be accepted here (shucks.)

-You're not funny (Can we say "pot calling kettle black"?)

-faggot

-Fuck you

-Fuck off

-nothing (because someone else will have to flame me for you, considering your startling lack of originality)

-a PM of some sort, considering you seem a little too obsessed with making me look bad and making yourself look good that you REFUSE to let it die

-starting a new thread about how much you hate me, because you know, between making posts about "(" and "" and "" you need SOMETHING to talk about, and I guess since I'm the target of your obsession, what better way to kill some time in "Coolvile"?

Good night, junior. May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:07 PM       
Could you shut up?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:12 PM       
Skulhedface, you have to realize something; you are very very boring and uninteresting. So I don't feel like I have to fight you. That goes for everyone else who keeps arguing with me even though they know I'm right.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Skulhedface, you have to realize something; you are very very boring and uninteresting. So I don't feel like I have to fight you. That goes for everyone else who keeps arguing with me even though they know I'm right.
I don't think there is enough room for how many "LOL" emoticons this completely delusional post deserves. Shucks.

Last I checked, "boring and uninteresting" was posting threads about being the only one logged on to I-Mockery at 3am and your stupid cable. Or the ever classic reply consisting of the same broken record responses. How soon before we see another "WAH I'M LEAVING" thread?

"I don't feel like I have to fight you" Which is precisely why, instead of ignoring me, you chase me down thread after thread to make the same repetitive comment about how no one cares or that I should shut up. Obviously, SOMEONE cares, since well you keep replying.

"Even though they know I'm right" This isn't Strawberry Fields, junior. Chojin maybe, but well, other than the fact that he's occasionally funny, I have yet to see anyone dislike me because they agree with you. People have reasons for disliking me, but I bet anyone other than Chojin will say "Yea, I dislike him, but not because I agree with your dumb ass"

Feel free to reply if you want, but it only goes to show you're contradicting yourself yet again, and anyone who posts otherwise is erring on the opposite side of common sense, IE "I'll go with what's popular rather than what's right" and if that's the case, that's EXACTLY who I'd love to be "accepted" by.

Robot.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:45 PM       
I could read what you just said...but that would be a gigantic waste of my time.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
I have yet to see anyone dislike me because they agree with you.
In the sentence fragment "Even thought they know I'm right," 'They' refers to newbies. Not potential Skulhedface dislikers. While I won't put it past you to not have 'gotten' that, it's cute that you call him delusional and immediately come up with the fantastical notion that anyone thinks someone dislikes your boring, sychophantic personality purely for Rongi's sake.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:50 PM       
Not that taking the time to refresh the View Posts Since Last Visit, typing and posting a response to it, with something you've said thousands of times before wasn't.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:52 PM       
By definition? Nope.

Are you a circus retard?
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:54 PM       
I would edit the last post, but there's a chance you wouldn't see it.

To Chojin: Sycophantic would assume that I'm trying to act like somebody, and unless it's Rongi, what with me being boring and all, is a bit unfounded, don't you think? Projecting is what I'd rather call it.

And in your case, it does seem true. After all, you didn't need to respond, did you? It had nothing to do with you. It just came across as you rushing to Rongi's defense, which does nothing to disprove any accusation of you needing to hold his hand when he flames me.

If you're not Rongi's keeper, then put your money where your mouth is. Let him handle it on his own. After all, why would li'l ol' me be such a "threat" that he couldn't handle it on his own?

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 02:59 PM       
Sycophantic would assume that I'm trying to act like somebody.

If you didn't understand the word, perhaps.

'Knowing' me for as long as you have, what gives you the typically stupid notion that my making fun of you is depdendent on Rongi's approval?
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:03 PM       
The simple fact that you seem to show up every time he does.

Of course, we all know what happens when you "assume" but it's not as if you're doing anything to prove me wrong.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:09 PM       
There are countless times that Rongi's gone after you and your ilk without me. Your selective memory does not constitute more work for me that you aren't worth to begin with.

Stick to loveline. Poli and General were designed with interesting people in mind.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
'Knowing' me for as long as you have, what gives you the typically stupid notion that my making fun of you is depdendent on Rongi's approval?
Quote:
Stick to loveline. Poli and General were designed with interesting people in mind.
Allow me to point something out here.

"Knowing me for as long as you have", you'd have figured out that maybe 10 of my total posts were in Poli. You've got me on Loveline, I'll give you that.

Quote:
There are countless times that Rongi's gone after you and your ilk without me.
Perhaps I can give you that too, but his posts actually seem just the slightest bit more interesting to read when you're backing him up. To your credit perhaps, your input sparks what little creativity he's got. But if you factor in most of my recent posts, the ones where he steps up against me when I'm not even acknowledging his existence, he flames me from out of left field, and I reply, there you are. Again, forgive my "assumptions", but lately, have you done anything to prove that wrong? The very fact that you're posting here, while not complete certifiable proof, is a step towards the negative.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:27 PM       
I know from personal experience that you are boring and useless. Am I supposed to wait until you've firmly established that position in Poli before I tell you to stop?

I dislike you for my own reasons. It has nothing to do with Rongi. It had nothing to do with his reply. Stop crying about me being mean to you and do something about it.

Something other than trying to engage in a philosophical, point-counterpoint debate to deduce exactly why I don't like the color of your lacy undergarments.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:41 PM       
Skulheadface: what is it exactly that you want? Is it affirmation? Do your feelings need validation? How about a hug? All of these posts that go on and on with you desparately trying to point out evidence of Rongi 'starting it' are just as annoying as anything he may or may not have started.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
I know from personal experience that you are boring and useless. Am I supposed to wait until you've firmly established that position in Poli before I tell you to stop?
You changed the context of your original insult. Was it because you couldn't stand on that ground?

Quote:
I dislike you because I dislike you. It has nothing to do with Rongi.
Fair enough. But your convenient appearance when he shows up again does nothing to prove otherwise.

Quote:
Stop crying about me being mean to you and do something about it.
Crying? Naw. Pointing out a legitimate gripe, maybe. What strikes me as bizarre though, is how you can consider me unfunny (which is intentional, point out where I've TRIED being funny in the past month) when you find Mr. Broken Record funny. Tell me, is making the same retort that funny to you? If so, maybe this will make you

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK STFU SHIT FUCK YOU'RE NOT FUNNY FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU ****** ****** ******

Quote:
Something other than trying to engage in a philosophical, point-counterpoint debate to deduce exactly why I don't like the color of your lacy undergarments.
In all fairness, tell me what I SHOULD post about, seeing as people reply, and rather maturely, to posts I make in Gaming, Music, etc. but when I make even serious, non-flame posts in General Blabber, you and YOUR ilk reply with the oh-so boring "STFU" or something to that effect. So you dislike me? I dislike you too, but only because I'm sure that if you guys weren't so preoccupied with bitching me out over nothing (which makes me misunderstand why you think I'M crying) and look past the simple fact that Rongi is probably only more accepted than me (and a lot more worried about it, apparently) is the simple fact that he'd be here longer.

You've got to admit, if Rongi were a noob, and he were making the same retorts he was now, would you react as favorably to him? Is the only difference that he's been here longer? If that's what you're going to base your favorable impressions on, then why would I care about impressing you if your reasons are so one-dimensional? And you can't DARE tell me it's because he's "funnier" than I am. Because liberal use of four letter words is only funny to middle school aged kids, and constant "stfu" posts, if that impresses you, that's not saying much about you, is it?

If you think I'm lying, maybe you should take a look at "All Posts By Rongi". Tell me how many of them say the EXACT SAME THING.

Think about it for awhile before you reply with a "I hate you just because I do, but since there's no basis for it, I'll call you unfunny, and hope that justifies it" especially since, my first posts notwithstanding, I haven't even TRIED.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
Skulheadface: what is it exactly that you want? Is it affirmation? Do your feelings need validation? How about a hug? All of these posts that go on and on with you desparately trying to point out evidence of Rongi 'starting it' are just as annoying as anything he may or may not have started.
Nope. Much simpler. I just want Rongi to shut the hell up, or at least realize that if I or anybody is to be insulted by his replies, perhaps they'd come off better if 99% of them didn't apply to himself as well.

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:44 PM       
Shut up.