Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 04:54 AM        Some of you think I'm Crazy, turns out you could be right.
The previous attempt at posting this stuffed up, so I'll have to post it again.

Remember the bookshop girl I told you about? Well, turns out she was a hallucination. I tried to hold her hand in the bookshop, it went through it like a ghost, and she disappeared, leaving me to realise I'd been talking to myself for twenty minutes.

I'm still trying to understand why I started having these hallucinations, but the evidence points to me feeling isolated and particularly vulnerable. As for why she was an otaku girl, it's likely that's what my Jungian anima looks like, that aside all that can't sweep aside that I went kind of crazy after the graduation ceremony for my year group. As I saw my friends less and less I became more isolated and started hearing voices, which I thought were telephone calls.

You have no reason to believe any of this, and I realise by posting this I put myself up to ridicule and misery. I'm in a lot of emotional pain right now and I realise that any hope that you might have liked me in the past three weeks has been erased by this, me confirming your opinions that I may be psychotic.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:41 AM       
Okay that settles it. Who's character is this?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM       
i'm a hallucination uuuuhhh

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM       
"He drifted again. He was hurt. He was bad hurt. The bell was fading. He was dreaming. He wasn't dreaming. He was awake even though he couldn't see. He was awake even though he couldn't hear a thing except a telephone that really wasn't ringing. He was mighty scared."
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM       

"Well that's just great, either I have a monster in my kitchen or I'm completely crazy."

"I don't think you're crazy"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:22 PM       
oh my goodness
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM       
She turned you down huh?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:29 PM       
http://aspergers.dasaku.net/?p=297
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:48 PM       
Oh, this is great.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM       
Drama queen.

I'm sorry, that was lazy and uncalled for. I've been going through so much bullshit lately, I haven't focused enough on the people I love. I should give you the attention you deserve. Let me try again.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:56 PM       

I know it doesn't specifically state it's meaning, but it's two frames from an unnamed and undoubtedly shitty Japanese cartoon, so your brain might be able to process it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM       
NO! GUS! BAD GUS!

JOAT, you have to cut along the vein, across will not kill you and you will only wind up in a hospital.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:49 PM       
I think he's Pub.
You may already be there.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 02:02 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 05:56 AM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 02:05 AM       
yeah, i think if you hallucinate a girl and then tell the internet about her that you may need some serious, serious, seriouse help

SERIOSUELY
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
we should have a whole forum dedicated to "characters" so we can try 'em out

yes? yes?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
i use to have a forum for that on my mess board back before i got mad and deleted it
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
yer young, you want things that you can't possibly have, like a life filled happy eternal, so when you get to something you don't understand, (like the opposite gender) you start reading guidance from people from internet that make no sense.

Girls are stupid
Guys are stupid
Fuck me now and we'll make the double negative

Don't kill yerself yet though because there's poop jokes on the way
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Was this entire character here just to make a subtle Jacob's Ladder reference

I appreciate the effort but come on man
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
It was worth it.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
This is why it's immoral to find a cure for autism. Posts like this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
If only there was a forum area dedicated to people with medical issues.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
Don't kill yerself yet though because there's poop jokes on the way
reference to bill hicks' purple vein dick joke? if so, nicely done ;D
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 03:31 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post

Remember the bookshop girl I told you about? Well, turns out she was a hallucination. I tried to hold her hand in the bookshop, it went through it like a ghost, and she disappeared, leaving me to realise I'd been talking to myself for twenty minutes.