Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM       
In Ontario do you guys have full inclusion in the classroom or partial or none? Here in New Brunswick, in my district anyways we have full inclusion. It can be good at times, but sometimes when including all we exclude other children it is hard to make a good balance. We do have life skills classes but for the most part everyone is lumped in together. I have only taught in public system and never had the opportunity for the life skills classes. Also the zombie barbies are sweet! We just bought a new house and are not sure what the kids are like in this neighborhood so it makes it sketchy to put stuff out, vandals and such.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM       

Full inclusion? I don't get that term. That would mean that some schools practice exclusion?
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:34 PM       
At one time there was special programs or classes that some students lets say with autism or extreme fetal alcohol disorder could attend instead of regular public schooling, but now they have full integration policies in our school districts in NB, the inclusion act so all children are together, tho some have special programs that are put in place within the classroom which can reek some havoc upon the teachers taking away from the needs of other students, like I said some good and some bad points.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:39 PM       
Fucking Nazis
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:42 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Are you a teacher? My GF is a 1st grade teacher for a private school. She's looking into getting credentials to teach the challenged kids and to switch over to public.
No, I'm studying to be a nurse and this is my child health placement.

Quote:
We do have life skills classes but for the most part everyone is lumped in together.
This is officially labeled a "Life Skills Class". The children all have various disorders, Down's, Autism, and others I'm sure. They are the only students in the class, but are integrated with the rest of the school for some events (ie parts of football games, lunches...) depending on what they can handle.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
God I fucking love Brad Neely.
LOT TOOK HIS DE-SEXING STICK AND HE WAVED IT AROUND MOST UNSEXILY.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 06:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
This is officially labeled a "Life Skills Class". The children all have various disorders, Down's, Autism, and others I'm sure. They are the only students in the class, but are integrated with the rest of the school for some events (ie parts of football games, lunches...) depending on what they can handle.
Very similar to the life skills class I have seen, they are included and school assemblies and other activities that promote interaction type skills.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 12:40 PM       
Do you teach special ed Doc? Kids who do the full inclusion down here get their own teachers assistant assigned to them so they arent taking so much of the actual teachers time pulling them away from their other students.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:07 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM       
"pot bucks"?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:14 PM       
potfarm, one of those facebook games.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:15 PM       
lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM       
that is possibly the most racist thing i've seen this year
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:21 PM       
http://newstalkradiowhio.com/localne...t-megafar.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Eleven Mexican nationals were arrested Monday after a three-month investigation into marijuana megafarms. Attorney General Richard Cordray says some of those farms have shown up in Ohio, and farms in Logan and Muskingum counties have been busted.

The U.S. Marshal has custody of the Mexicans, and they made an appearance before a federal magistrate in Dayton federal court.
The investigation started in June after two hunters came across a field of pot near Zanesfield.

The 11 Mexicans face charges of conspiracy to cultivate over 100 marijuana plants. They could get anywhere from five to 40 years in jail if convicted.
Investigators say the pot seized from the megafarms would have been worth about $5 million.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Do you teach special ed Doc? Kids who do the full inclusion down here get their own teachers assistant assigned to them so they arent taking so much of the actual teachers time pulling them away from their other students.
No just regular elementary, we have TAs as well, but usually only one per class (for inclusion kids) if at all. I have bounced between grades and Phys Ed over the last couple years but always elementary (k-5 here). At the moment the TAs are in contract negotiations and are doing a work to rule as oppose to an all out strike.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:11 PM       
Are various posts disappearing and then reappearing later for other people or is it just me?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:33 PM       
Its the old servers ghost.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Are various posts disappearing and then reappearing later for other people or is it just me?
IT IS A FRIGHTENING ORDEAL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 02:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
marijuana megafarms.
What's with all the hate on Farmville.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 07:33 AM       
I used to play it with/for family members who needed a neighbor, I just couldn't take how demanding it got. I had people wanting me to send them nails and sheep and everything all the time, people were sending me notes that started out with some fake salutation or concern and then quickly got to the real farmville business, and I'd just had a baby and it was all a bit too much.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
Isn't Farmville just Harvest Moon + Ad Campaign?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
How in the flipping heck do you arrest someone for growing dope on facebook? It's political correctness gone mad.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 10:53 AM       
Zhukov, is Uluru worth seeing?
OH GOD
Old Sep 24th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
How in the flipping heck do you arrest someone for growing dope on facebook? It's political correctness gone mad.
i don't think it was facebook pot