Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:01 AM       
I dunno... in some of the world's more craptacular regions fashion isn't exactly what it is here. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think that's legitimate.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:58 AM       
It just seems a little farfetched to me that they go to a random village, and everyone just happens to be wearing traditional, perfect looking garb.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:48 AM       
Silk is cheap in China, I think. I believe the eat the larva as finger food.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM       
So what do you guys think is the better burger? Between BK and McD that is. Im sure we all have some local burger joint that kicks both of their asses and we could argue all day about it. For me its hands down BK over McD. I would think it would be the same for everyone, seeing as Im not sure what McD serves is even meat, but you never know.

Last edited by Dimnos : Dec 22nd, 2008 at 04:29 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:39 PM       
I'd choose any of the main burger joints over McDonalds.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:57 PM       
Those two and Wendy's are like the triumvirate of bad burger joints. They're all palatable, but if you've ever had a real burger you know that they're bullshit. Plus everything's greasy as fuck and you know it sucks when you're buying it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:31 PM       
I love McDonald's french fries.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 07:25 AM       
If they keep feeding Whoppers to Third World countries then the King seems like a philanthropist, and should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
I can't remember what a Whopper tastes like.
Fuck, now I'm hungry.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
At least the Burger King advertising is interesting...they did the Whopper Freakout and now this.
By the way, they had the tasters taken to a location that was under 15 minutes away from both a mcdonalds and a burger king or that's what they said at least.

Also, a big chunk of the people preferred big macs, not more than the people that preferred whoppers but still.
Eh, at least its not PARA BOP BA BA, IM LOVING IT!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
Hardees have the best franchise burgers. I'd take a whopper over a big mac though.
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:44 AM       
They can have ALL the fancy promotions they want, but unless they have an awesome value menu (which is what my poor ass can afford), I'm still not spending $6 or whatever outrageous amount on a burger, tyvm.

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:56 AM       
i love mcdonalds

i get some double cheeseburgers and frenchfries and a soda and its less than five dollars ;o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:19 AM       
The point is that all these burgers will make those people sick to their stomach if they actually eat the whole burger. I don't care if it is fucking made in your own kitchen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM       
I just ate a McDonalds breakfast that my brother didn't want. 3 pancakes and a sausage/egg muffin. It was good, but it was feels like they managed to kill any nutrition that may have been lurking anywhere.

It was also in a Styrofoam container
tee hee!
thatdarnrobot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
this made me weep.

http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/