Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I have literally hundreds of wrestling vidjamagame stories with my friends. We went nuts with create-a-wrestler (but then again so did everyone it seems) Some of my faves include:

We convinced a friend that HHH stood for Hungry Hungry Hippos. We would tell him "Why do you think he always says 'I am the game'."

I made my guy come out with the Mick Foley entrance where he raises his arm up in the air but with the gangrel music so he would come out of the floor with the fire. Those two together glitch kinda bad so after exiting the fire he just kinda walks back to behind the curtain, spins around then comes back out. It looks terrible but hilarious.

Hungry hungry hippos