Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
I keep falling asleep with Adult Swim on and having really fucked-up dreams about Inuyasha and Kagome. The weird thing is, I'm dreaming that I'm awake, half-asleep, watching the TV, and it seems EXACTLY like being awake and watching.

I googled it and apparently there is a ton of Inuyasha-Kagome erotic fanfic out there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
You don't say
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
Yes, imagine my surprise to find that Inuyasha was not actually boffing Kagome on one of her picnic-spreads in some meadow in feudal Japan. It was just so damn real.

Have you seen the "love story" pictures people must spend hours making?

If you screw a half-dog-demon, is that bestiality?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM       
Have you seen the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtle gay artwork? That is disturbing.
Madface is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:49 AM       
Sadly the fact it exists doesn't surprise me in the least.
Forum Virgin
raye_gincho is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:52 PM       
i had a dream where i was falling vertigo style with my arms flailing like a madman except the background was all fruit stripe gumlike

i woke up on the floor.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:48 AM       
I had a dream that had Harvey Keitel in it, but he had a moustache. And he was a spy, along with his partner, who also had a moustache. Then loads of shit happened. Including vampires sucking peoples blood in discos and being hit over the head with baseball bats. And then some more shit happened. Pretty confusing overall.
He speaks truth!
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
After playing Meteos for a prolonged amount of time, I got the "Tetris Effect", basically seeing patterns of Meteos when I close my eyes or when I'm drifting off into sleep. Pretty trippy.
Forum Virgin
Mental Pooperscooper is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
Get some cocoa because this may take awhile...I SAID GET SOME COCOA GODDAMMIT!!!

My friend has had a repeated dream since about a year and a half ago comprising of him being trapped on a plane that was crashing (everyone else on the plane is apparently nakid). When the plane actually crashes he somehow survives, but as he walks away the ground turns to some strange form of liquid and starts to swallow him. Right around when he's up to his waist some cackling old lady starts chanting "You killed them, you killed them all!!!" Also the area were he crashes is apparently some mix of the Twin Towers, Racoon city, and the Statue of Liberty (Planet of the Apes style).

I have had an annual (always sometime in May or June) dream since Pre-school that basically comprises of climbing stairs for what seems like eternity arriving in the Greek/Roman temple at the top, and finding an acient arcade in it, and playing in the arcade for a long period of time. The end is always similar yet different in that I always reallize i have to go back down and therfore jump/get catapulted off of the roof, but the landing part varies from depressing, to happy, to just plain outright total buff**kin nuts.

I (and most of my friends) have had several dreams that in some way predict what will happen the next day (however the predictions are always either totally random or just extremely vague/interperable).

I have had several dreams in which I realized I was dreaming, but i was still stuck in the total randomness of the dreamworld basically giving me the "wut the hell is this all about" feeling within the dream.

I have been in a dream in which I had almost complete control...but I'm pretty sure that was an extended day-dream during study hall.

Most everyone I know (or at least everone who didn't just dismiss me as being sleep deprived or something like that when i asked) have had very strange dreams because they fell asleep listening to music.

And at least one of my friends and I have reached what we can only refer to as the ultimate dreaming zen which would be being so tired that even though you're almost completely aware of your surroundings and are able to move, eat, carry a conversation, etc; everytime you close your eyes you start, stop, pause, play the same dream. This mostly happens during the middle of a sugar-fueled binge gaming session, but it has happened other times. Oh and you have a limited amount of control over your dreams.

I really hope that all of this isn't a showing of our mental states or of future events because in both cases I seem to be totally screwed; however if i had to choose I'd hope for future events because in that case at least I'd be able to take a few choice err...peers down with me.

In any case...

DO NOT DISTURB FOR SAKE OF DOMO SMASHING YOUR FACE
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
i hate your guts man
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
I spent all this morning thinking i'd gotten up, and held conversations, then waking up an thinking, 'damn, i REALLY need to get up this time'. Massivly irritating.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:09 AM       
I frequently fall asleep again after waking up to get to school,upon which some new dreams will start, but a short while after this, my mind will shout "GET THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BASTARD" right into my dream, which will usually jolt me awake. Kind of annoying, but still a usefull.
He speaks truth!
Sexy Ham Beast.
Govenuh is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
I had a pretty screwed up one last night.

I had been watching dance auditions for a web show I'm doing,I had a lot to watch.And,I accidentally fell asleep.

I dreamed that I was in school,but none of us remembered waking up that morning.

Well,then the school bully came up to me.But I wasn't taking any of his shit this morning.I snapped my fingers and suddenly we all began dancing.I had on a leather jacket.I was Mr. Fucking Cool.

Using my powers of choreographed dance,I beat up the bully.We all celebrated,and then got the girl of my dreams.The End.

But,you don't wanna know where I woke up...
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
Man I had a dream and it was pretty gay :sick
Forum Virgin
corpexec44 is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
I had a dream that I was at this club drinking heavily and went to the restroom to relieve myself and ended up pissing all over my sofa .....
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
I had a dream where I was a mech/Gundam(Not piloting it), and I was fighting aliens. Almost all I remember was that I had a black-grey color scheme, and I had a minigun strapped to my forearm.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
I had a dream that I was in Silent Hill.
There were nachos.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Once I dreamed that I had lost my first chair saxophone position to this new kid, and when I woke up it turned out to be true. Spooky!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
all right, that's enough
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM        The weird dreams have started up again...
I had many, many very vivid and bizarre dreams last night, but the one that took the cake was the one where I was incarcerated in a reform school/mental hospital/orphanage. The dream started as I was being admitted and processed, with them allowing me to keep my trike and converting it to a hammock. I roomed with this one crazy chick I really, really disliked, and then somehow stepped up responsibility to be one of the people policing the floor I was on.

At one point a small boy was found dead in his bed with stab wounds. I somehow knew who'd done it, a teenage boy in another ward, and when I went there sure enough he'd tried to hide the boy's bloody shirt and sheets under his cot. The teenager told me nonchalantly that he'd found a bottle, broken it, and stabbed the boy with the pieces. For some reason, I wasn't scared of the guy. I just said, "You've really screwed up this time, now you're going to the maximum-security mental ward." He didn't seem to care.

As punishment or a way to spend our days, we were all told to move only forward down this eternal stone staircase. This was difficult because the staircase was literally piled with the children's books and toys that were familiar to all of us- somehow they'd gotten all our childhood toys and thrown them in there. If anyone stopped to examine one instead of promptly hopping one step forward when the command issued, they'd be sent back to the mental ward for some sort of further punishment.

One girl was Scottish and had six brothers who were made to constantly march past the building's grounds in their kilts and not acknowledge her. She'd be standing out there trying to get one to look at her and they'd just march past, over and over again, every day.

Beyond that, all I remember is people attacking me for whatever opinion I'd held, and me having to defend it, them threatening to send me to some worse level of punishment, and for some reason I was periodically wrapping chux (absorbent underpads for hospital bedding) around me as if they afforded some sort of defense.

Who needs drugs? Not me. Sometimes these dreams are so strange that I wonder if I've somehow crossed wires with someone else's dream, and that they're getting some sort of boring thing about my cats.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2008, 10:38 AM       
Thats weird beacause I had a dream last week that I had a cat. So thanks for that maybe.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 09:46 AM       
I had a dream a few weeks ago about being in a school for highly conditioned and controlled assassins that I eventually broke out of by cutting my face open with a kitchen knife

I went on to meet this pretty vampire who really liked The Who and was supposed to be this generation's messiah or something, and we went dicking around in Colombia fighting tigers

I don't know why. It was weird. Certain self proclaimed experts cite the vampire symbolism as someone I know being in a self destructive relationship, but as I have no friends I can't think of who that might be :<
Mexican Rambo Doll
Location: In your closet. Kinda like that homeless Japanese lady.
Lobo Tommy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
Dreams are a pretty important part of my life (which I might have said earlier, too lazy to check)

Yesterday I had a dream where my friend's sister had a Sega Master System with the Sonic port. I went "That's awesome!" then fucked a blond chick.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 08:29 AM       
Thanks in part to that pic in the chat thread, I had a fucked up dream about David Bowie.

I dreamed, among other things, that for some reason I had to hang out with him and I thought he was a loser (no stretch, I think that irl). At one point he was trying to teach me some card game I didn't care about and then I saw some closetful of women's clothing he liked to play dress-up in. I tried to piss him off by saying Iggy Pop had a better collection.

At one point I went into a public restroom where there was this awesome vending machine that took up a whole wall and sold food and souvenirs from 1995, but the place was really cramped and dirty. And there was a door to the outside, and when I went out, there was this beautiful creek scene with horses swimming. I took pictures and showed people various wildlife (like giant fishing spiders). Then I went around a bend in the creek and there were a bunch of half-submerged office copiers floating around.
Nobody hipped me to that!
MiKE8_3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 27th, 2008, 09:26 AM       
My dreams are strange as well.

I had a dream (when I was six) that I heard something scratching outside my window. So, being brave, (because I was Superman) I decided to check it out by going into the kitchen and looking out the window there; which makes no sense, because my room was the farthest away from the kitchen, but whatever, it was a dream. I climbed up on the counter and peered out to see a massive army of Gremlins with glowing red eyes all staring at me. One of them ran up, climbed a convieniently placed ladder, and exposed his shiny white fangs to me, at which point I screamed and woke up.

When I got older, my dreams shifted into overdrive. One of the latest dreams I can remember involved zombies. I dreamed that zombies were everywhere, but they didn't attack everyone. In the dream, I was watching a news report that had a zombie represenative saying that they felt that their rights as a race were being neglected. At that point, the pundit running the show said, "That's because you're all fucking dead." The zombie proceeded to eat the guy's face and said "You need to be friends with zombies or else this will happen to you."

Then of course there's the dreams where I'm with a ton of naked chicks and Freddy Krueger shows up and we hang out; me, Freddy, and the naked boob-o-rama.