Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM        NHL 2013-2014 Season
Kitsa seems to be MIA so I'll start it off.

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:01 AM       
Jets win the Cup this year. Calling it now.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:44 PM       
I'm not MIA. Jackets won the opener. I'm good for today.

I think Bob's new mask looks like it was done in Sharpie, but no one consulted me so w/e
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:37 PM       
Bob. Bob. BOB!! Bob. BOB!!!!

(couldn't resist, sorry!)

Flyers make it to the finals, only to lose in 6 games to Columbus.

Word.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:26 AM       
Well, lost to Buffalo. Hope we do well against Carolina tonight.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM       
Kings 6 Ducks 0
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:48 PM       
Jackets win vs. Carolina, awesome. I wish I had the NHL network so I could watch Saturday.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 10:03 PM       
Our 3rd jersey looks like someone owed on it. Like peed on snow color
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 09:42 AM       
Dammit, which one was it that had the bright idea to paint their ice yellow last year? Predators, I think. Looked like a solid cake of frozen piss.

Edit: yep
http://deadspin.com/the-predators-no...-ice-815447896

I hope I get to a game this year. It's always iffy.
Resident Chimp
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:22 AM       
Jets are annoying me with their 8 preseason games and their "let's give our whole AHL team a crack at the lineup" nonsense. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:58 PM       
I hope you enjoy Bernie 10K

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:54 PM       
It was kinda hard to see .... was that linesman laughing at the two goalies?

I would have.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM       
That shit was nuts. Its fucking preseason. The Toronto Sabres game in November sold a ton of tickets right after this.

I'm hoping for a Benie Mills rematch
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:35 PM       
We lost to Bill. Oh well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:30 PM       
Rangers @ Kings tonight. GO KINGS
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM       
Get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

(Ahh, who am I kidding, anyway)
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM       
Bring it on, Tadao

HOME OPENER TOMORROW!
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM       
Patrick Roy
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:33 PM       
I'll be at the Further show tomorrow night but I'm sure the boys will do just fine without me.
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:53 PM       
WOOOOOOO!!

WHAT A GAME!
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:40 AM       
How is Regehr doing?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:07 AM       
Dang it. I'll have to try and download it tomorrow. Congrats Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
How is Regehr doing?
http://kings.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8467344
Resident Chimp
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 08:56 AM       
I thought the Jets were done when LA ended the first period up 18-8 in shots.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 03:42 PM       
Oh shit, we got our ass kicked. Shot count only matters when they make it in the goal.

Regehr hasn't done anything great or bad yet. It's only been two games though. Thank god Greenie is up and running.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 04:04 PM       
I take that back. It's 3-4 in favor of Jets with 4 minutes to go and Regehr get called for tripping. :/