Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 12:50 AM       
I don't think I would ever shoot a look to a woman how likes hockey, women who like hockey also like men getting hurt.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 09:14 AM       
Damn fucking straight.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:22 AM       

Cardboard Tortorella at the Jets-Canucks game.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:23 AM       
Waaay to many ppl who like the Canucks in Winnipeg. We had their AHL affiliate for like 12 years after the Jets first left, so there's a lot of young kids who started liking the Canucks. And gross dirty people.

Happy to see them all disappointed a couple days ago.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post

Cardboard Tortorella at the Jets-Canucks game.

I hope they got video of the first double-take

Last edited by Kitsa : Feb 2nd, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:32 AM       

Gallagher being a little bitch and getting knocked around Love at the end how Trouba nails him before he clears the zone. The refs were looking at it the whole time and just ignored everything
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 10:43 AM       
I think we play the Mighty Duckfucks tonight.

I'm still pissed at the ice cream guy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 10:42 PM       
Ugh, Kings are breaking my heart.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:36 AM       
Great win, glad I stayed up. Anaheim is one of those teams that's just greasy, I just dislike them on general fucking principle.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 06:42 AM       
Why a "YOUR CHANCE TO SERVICE BOBROVSKY" booth would do so well:

teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:40 AM       
We play you tomorrow, I think, Tadao. I hate West Coast games because the time zone thing sucks.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:05 AM       
No kidding. It sucks even in Central.

I have an early bedtime, you know.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 11:47 AM       
Yeah well I'm not looking forward to it either
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 01:26 PM       
THIS TIME RUSSIANS WIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:01 PM       
Only a few hours until the kings break for Olympics. I wish the jackets good luck and the kings a enlightening moment. Also fuck the fuckducksfucks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:46 PM       
Oh man the game is tomorrow? I thought it was today, I have another 24 hours of self loathing
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 07:58 PM       
Columbus Blue Jackets
29-23-4, 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Thursday, February 6, 10:30 PM on NHLC, FSOH, FSW
Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

10:30, fuuuuuuuuuuck
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 08:00 PM       
There's no point even DVRing sports anymore, with all the clips and replays everywhere, and my phone goes off about fifteen minutes after game close with the score regardless.

Edit: " FOX Sports Ohio Girls
Get your coffee brewing Columbus Blue Jackets fans! We've got another late night ahead in LA. Puck drops at 10:30 against the Kings! Catch all the action starting at 10 on FOX Sports Ohio! ‪#‎CBJ‬ -Bridget"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 08:42 PM       
fuck bridget
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 10:38 PM       
Man I'm in a bad mood, i probably should watch the game cause I might break something. Good Luck Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 10:56 PM       
I just started watching, we got in a GoT marathon. After I read the books, Mr Kitsa wanted to watch them all again and know all the spoilers.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 11:05 PM       
Quick and Atkinson are buddies, actually, they played together as kids. They just mentioned on our telecast that when they're in LA, Quick has to pay for dinner.

I'm sorry you are having a shitty day. Good luck to you too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 11:22 PM       
Meh, it's probably because it's the first feb since I lost the girl I loved since highschool over her being crazy. Everything great can go to shit so fucking fast, and every fucking game some one scores on us in under 2 minutes of the first period now. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 11:42 PM       
That was a dick move from Brown
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:02 AM       

I fell asleep watching. Sorry February sucks.

Gg. One point for us anyway.