Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 11:41 AM       
One of the finest examples of Jokinen.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 03:16 PM       
Weird-looking dude. And animated, that makes it even better.

We kicked Nashville's ass in a shutout last night, which made me feel good. I haven't forgotten the last time I was at Nationwide when the Predators came and there were two loud backwoodsy women in Preadators sweaters, standing up howling WHOOOEEEEE, GIT EM BOYS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:21 PM       
Ugh.

Bad night.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:22 PM       
They cancelled the game
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:29 PM       
really? wow is there a huge storm over on the east?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:50 PM       
No, the Stars center has a heart condition and he had some sort of event on the bench- it was freaky as hell, there was utter confusion and they didn't get play stopped for several minutes, they thought at first that a linesman was down and then we saw the Stars coach and someone else literally running into the back with a player, didn't even wait for a medic...play was delayed for quite some time and then eventually the game was called. It was weird seeing them ordering all players and staff to leave.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:03 AM       
Peaverly stable
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 12:24 AM       
Wow that sucks, I wonder what happened to him. Kinda odd to be fine and then just collapse. Sounds like a silent killer type of thing.

We just won 8 games in a row.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 07:52 AM       
Cool, almost caught up to our streak then :P

From what I understand, this was just diagnosed earlier in the season and has been plaguing him on and off. Apparently he just collapsed on the bench, they had to do chest compressions and defib him and everything. Both team's doctors worked on him and then they got him out of there.

I've never seen play suspended that long since the Malarchuk footage and I've never seen a game just completely called like that. They said that his Dallas teammates were rattled as were both coaches (Richards used to coach him too) and that it would not be fair to continue. It looks as if they are going to make up the game after the last regular season game.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 09:23 AM       
We beat the Redwings pretty handily. They were decimated by injuries and the guy in goal was only on his 9th NHL game, but I'll take the win because I fucking hate the Redwings.

I was reading the comments about the Stars player that collapsed and there are all these idiots going GO RED WINGS and it's like what in the everloving fuck do the Red Wings have to do with any of this? This is why people hate Red Wings fans.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 09:27 AM       
Also, at home games they almost always cut away to the concession stand between periods and it's usually something gross, like someone turning big slabs of bacon-on-a-stick on a revolving griddle, but the last few times it has been these amazing looking brownies that are covered with chocolate glaze to look like pucks with a Jackets logo on them. And BY DAMN I WILL HAVE ONE.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:18 AM       
UGH.... six straight losses. Our season is done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 01:49 PM       
Winning streak is over, get to watch the ducks at kings game tonight thenoff for green beer on mon v prairie dogs.

Edit : Oh we have seat 116 behind visitors net WHOOOO HOOOOO
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 12:33 PM       
Love seats where you can see shots on goal directly.

We beat Minnesota last night, I believe in OT, dunno, was tired and didn't watch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 12:50 PM       

Fucking Regher.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 09:22 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:32 AM       
Aw. If only my name were Nathan
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 11:50 AM       
You'll always be Nathan to us.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 09:58 AM       
Was happy for the Montreal win last night. Their fans are always so hostile.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 08:44 PM       
Nash-Bobrovsky fight? What the fuck planet am I on?

"I'm their hero now, bitch!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 08:59 PM       
Oh, this is fucking hilarious.

Nash was standing ahead of Bob to his left, not looking at him. Bob reached out and punched him hard in the calf with the goalie stick. Completely instigated it, which is unfathomably out of character. Nash went down, got up, turned around, Bob made a menacing gesture. Nash charged him and was promptly swarmed by all remaining Jackets.

After that, every Jacket seems to be trying to instigate individually, usually the same way. Calvert just did it again, they keep knocking Nash on his ass. Jackets just scored and Rangers scored like 30 seconds later. What a game! Wish I was there for this one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 09:51 PM       
LOL, what did I tell you, Columbus fucking hates anyone who gets traded. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TO US. Especially since Nash asked to be traded. His tribute even got booed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:06 PM       
ahahaahahhahah wtf this is crazy
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 05:28 PM       
For starters, Bob was baiting him.

In the first period, Nash had his back to Bob and was crowding the crease. Bob extended his stick and gave him a sharp poke in the calf, and he went down. Nash looked for a penalty and got nothing. I think he also did a slash that first period.

The really big one happened just after the Nash goal that was waved off. He made to pick up his stick and Bob made to use his own stick to hoist it toward him. Just as Nash reached out, Bob gave his stick a shove and sent Nash's stick sliding just out of reach. Nash jumped up and gave Bob a hard shove in the throat and then all hell broke loose. By all reports, Bob was laughing. Jackets came flying out of nowhere and started pounding.

Then later, Matt Calvert fought Nash again, and did a very similar calf-jab move to knock him down. It was nuts.

So yeah, even though I'm a diehard Jackets fan and Bob's our guy, I have to admit here that Bob was being a dick, which was highly unusual for him. He and Nash both usually go the hardworker, above-that-shit route. It was taunting and it was dick moves out of Bob left and right, and it would almost have to just be some sort of assertion of dominance, like, "My team now, bitch."

I don't know. Guys are stupid. I was mainly just sort of amazed it happened at all. I wonder who gave Bob villain lessons.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 05:32 PM       
See it all here