Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:09 AM       
I hope columbus proves me wrong and goes all the way. I'm just happy they're in the playoffs, really.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:25 PM       
This is the first year I'm picking realistically. The Flyers are not going all the way.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 01:11 PM       
THEY BETTER NOT!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:57 PM       
If it makes you feel any better, neither are the Kings.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM       
Yeah, I had the Kings lasting about as long as my beloved Jackets
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:56 PM       
For the second time in my I-Mock history I am picking my most hated team to win the championship. With my usual luck, they'll go 4-and-out.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 08:15 PM       
I fucking hate the Redwings, and I fucking hate Philly, and I fucking hate Boston. Any year they don't win is a good year for me.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:11 PM       
We just disagree on a few minor details.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:18 PM       
They're just such greasy players And a history of that being encouraged.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:52 PM       
Like Vancouver but with a skill set?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:57 PM       
For me it's more of a Philly fan in LA thing, they are some of the most disgusting idiots I've come across. It's like a basketball game. Just because Kings fans don't beat you up or even talk shit to you at the bar give you freedom to act like a fucking drunk asshole.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 12:04 AM       
There is definitely that. Philly fans, Pens fans and especially fucking BOSTON fans are the WORST at Nationwide. Just fucking drunk sloppy assholes.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 09:51 AM       
You guys should see the football nitwits. They make the hockey imbeciles look like Albert Einstein in comparison.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 10:59 AM       
Basketball is the American worst. Soccer is the worlds worst
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM       
In Philly it's Football first. Basketball ... well, it's tough to find anyone who cares enough to be a dick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 04:31 PM       
LA may have had you beat when we had the Raiders. Holly shit that team brought out the worst in us.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 12:30 PM       
Got my Jackets shirt on, got my Bobrovsky-Foligno hug mug ready, got my Jackets purse. All done up like a puckbunny up in this shit.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 02:48 PM       
Show those Penguins who's boss!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 02:52 PM       
I unfortunately doubt that'll happen, but we'll give it a go. I hate that Horton is out
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 03:00 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 07:06 PM       
ugh, I am as nervous for them as if I were on the fucking roster myself.

Bob with a beard never stops being funny.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 07:05 AM       
Started out strong, ate it in the 3rd

Son of a bitch.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 01:49 PM       
Rangers can suck it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I unfortunately doubt that'll happen, but we'll give it a go. I hate that Horton is out
I had CBJ going pretty far until I read this and was all hmmmmm, maybe I should rethink this.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:55 PM       
And, the Flyers gave as good as they got, until they get sloppy in the third period, take a stupid double-minor penalty and give up 2 goals in less than a minute. Situation normal on the road against the Rangers this year.

Oh well ....