Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 12:30 AM       
Ouch, I don't know if I want to watch 3rd period.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I had CBJ going pretty far until I read this and was all hmmmmm, maybe I should rethink this.
No rethinking - picks are locked now.

It's only the three of us playing for Mockery bragging rights? How dismal.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Ouch, I don't know if I want to watch 3rd period.
It wasn't pretty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 02:11 PM       
I was able to change it just before the bracket was locked lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:11 PM       
I know we all hate those duck fucks but you all seriously chose Dallas to win?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:16 PM       
End of the 1st in game 2 and the Jackets are doing pretty much exactly what I was afraid they would do. dammit, Bob, you won the vezina.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 10:29 PM       
Omfg 2nd OT with a pp
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:49 AM       
Miraculous fucking win.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:20 PM       
Flyers finally bust the MSG Jinx.

God, but I hate the Rangers.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
I know we all hate those duck fucks but you all seriously chose Dallas to win?
Not me, I should have Boston, unless somehow I effed up.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 22nd, 2014 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Edit - Oh, you mean in the first round. Yeah, I did. :(
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 07:28 PM       
I hate the duck fucks but they're leading the series right now I think

I am sitting here furious because Fox Sports Ohio is suddenly baseball and they cut out pregame on NHL-NBCHD for some hockey history movie. I would be happy to revisit canada-ussr later but my game is on NOW, fucking dammit. Now I am just watching nhl.com refresh.

FOMOH.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 09:18 PM       
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGH FUCKING 3rd PERIOD COLLAPSE FUCKING AGAIN
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 04:48 AM       
It looked like the Jackets left the ice around the middle of the period.

The last goal was insane - did it actually ricochet off the defenseman?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 07:50 AM       
I can't even remember, lol.

I love my Jackets, but this is typical for them...start off insanely strong in the first, tread water in the second, drown in the third.

Also watched Ducks-Stars. Robidas. DAMN. As someone who rebroke an ankle a couple of months ago, watching him try to get up was nauseating. They say this fracture is right next to his other one from earlier in the season.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=607742
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 05:07 PM       
God dam kings are gonna make it a win 4 in a row or die situation
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:35 PM       
I'm pulling for Montreal this year. Them being the only Canadian team in the playoffs made it an easy decision.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:36 PM       
Even though they are part of BAD CANADA
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:55 PM       
Yeah well you can't prove that as you didn't join the bracket.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM       
I was like the worst one at the bracket last year
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:47 AM       
I think I won the bracket, or at least got closest to it. My reward was the Jackets in the playoffs and their first playoff win ever, lol. They're getting closer.

I know it's all points but their persistent inability to get into the playoffs sort of confuses me. They're not a consistently terrible team and they have really brilliant flashes. Before Bob, I said that the Jackets chew up good goalies and spit them out. Leclaire had some amazing seasons...not Vezina-amazing, but times that he was just like a puck-repelling animal. I'll always have a soft spot for Leclaire and his weirdass interviews. Mason's first season, everyone thought he was a prodigy. Then they both sort of tanked as goalies...Leclaire being the hockey version of Glass Joe and Mason being fucking Mason. And when we had Nash, everyone joked that the whole team was swinging from Nash's nuts.

I was at the game last season when everyone thought our win meant we made the playoffs, and it was insane. I have never heard Nationwide that loud. And then everyone found out like 15 minutes later that...I think it was Minnesota? Had won their game and we were out of the playoffs. Columbus really deserves a fair showing
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:31 PM       
I'm pulling for the Jackets, since it's almost a foregone conclusion the Flyboys will drop 2 more before winning 3. Sad, really, that they are the stinking Rangers' bitches this year.

Sad for me, that is. I know the rest of you are doing the happy dance.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think I won the bracket, or at least got closest to it.
Yes, Kitsa won the bracket last year.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:57 PM       
If we are pre-empted again tonight, so help me god
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:22 PM       
Yep, we were. Watching but kind of wish I hadn't.

At least it won't be a shutout.

Edit: I TAKE IT BACK. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 23rd, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:06 PM       
Fleury looked a little lost back there .... someone should have shown him the way back to the crease....

Actually, no, I liked it better like this. Eat it Pittsburgh! :D