Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:56 AM       
It would have been epic had the BJ's finished the job. Oh well, like the Flyers tonight (probably) better luck next year.

Back to San Jose for Game 7. Didn't see that one coming.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 01:01 PM       
Lol. I think the jackets have a pretty solid playoff team now. The others should stop thinking of us as negligible.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 08:44 PM       
Well well, look who decided to show up tonight. Color me surprised.

Ah, who am I kidding?

Have faith, K&T, they can still fold. And they probably will.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 09:05 PM       
Hat trick
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 10:27 PM       
Yes, Simmonds is a monster when he gets a mind about him.

Well, that was both shocking and entertaining. Mason, once again, stood on his head. With the exception of garbage time, he saved everything the blue-dogs threw at him. Asshat, maybe, but he is playing some great hockey.

On to MSG for Game 7.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 03:03 PM       
How the Hell did I get to be in 1st place?

I demand a recount.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 03:04 PM       
The Bruins better not win it all!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 04:50 PM       
I might catch up because I bet against NY but you got that 6 point lead for predicting 2 series lengths, good job on that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 04:52 PM       
I thought the tie breaker meant the whole cup series, not the final series
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 10:08 PM       
Flyboys gave it a good go, but they were just not good enough. Maybe next year.

I say that a lot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:26 AM       
Fell asleep during the 3rd and woke up to a motocross. Had to check online and thought the sharks won for a second
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 1st, 2014, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Fell asleep during the 3rd and woke up to a motocross. Had to check online and thought the sharks won for a second
Congratulations, Kings. Apparently sushi does not give you indigestion. Seriously, coming back from 0-3 is not a trivial task.

Good luck against those damned Ducks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:03 PM       
fuck the ducks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:44 PM       
Fuck the ducks.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM       
Back to the Staples Center to finish the job.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:41 PM       
Hi hopes kill kings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 11th, 2014, 03:35 PM       
Boston, city of assholes.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:06 AM       
Both too true.

What happened the last two games? Did the Kings forget how to score?
The secret is to put the puck in the net, or so I've heard.

These are the Ducks they let back into the series, just so we're on the same page.

Damned Ducks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:47 PM       
Yeah, they moved the games off of fox sports west to the other channels I don't get. Didn't watch the last two games, I might watch tonight's on my computer, but it feels less comfortable than on a tv.

Kings are always a come from behind team and I really hate them for that. I prefer the we win all the time team spirit like Blackhawks and those fucking peice of shit ducks.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:18 PM       
Bruins are getting pounded tonight. I know I should be upset, seeing as I have Boston winning everything, but even though it's the stinking Habs, I'm Ok with it.

I think the Kings are the only team left that I care about. They have the most former Flyers.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2014, 09:52 PM       
Yay Canada!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:03 PM       
Fuck Boston! and with that I drop to the bottom of the bracket because I had them going to the end.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2014, 11:05 AM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...041130720.html
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 15th, 2014, 01:09 PM       
At least you have the Kings winning it all - My bracket is now DEAD!

I wouldn't mind so much, if they didn't get beaten by the stinking Canadiens.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 15th, 2014, 02:45 PM       

My bottle of Macallan is empty. Season over.