Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:36 PM       
Goal Horton.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:38 PM       
In my eyes Umby assisted, that was all Jones.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:46 PM       
This feels like it will be a high score game maybe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:49 PM       
The pace is high enough for it. God dam Jones and Quick isn't doin all the great either.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:59 PM       
Btw this was my tree this yr

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:04 PM       
I count 12 for 12 days of Xmas?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:08 PM       
:D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:20 PM       
I hate it when they show close ups of Sutter because he is always massaging his gums were he is missing teeth and it grosses me out.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:21 PM       
We don't get the same ones, I'm watching the fox sports ohio version
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:22 PM       
At least, I'm assuming it's different.

Arty score.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:24 PM       
It's an arty party - http://imgur.com/gallery/AVz939m
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:27 PM       
Yeah, they are always different. I noticed that when I had NHL.com thingy. I could switch back and forth between 2 different feeds and it was like every team has their own camera crew or something.

Man Ohio really really hates Carter
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:28 PM       
They do. I'm indifferent but generally people hate him.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:29 PM       
I think wiz's skate got an assist on your last one
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:31 PM       
Yeah and fucking Robyn is fucking around again and accidentally gets the credit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:32 PM       
Congrats, this is a 7 game straight record right?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:32 PM       
Gg

Franchise record!

Sad that Umby couldn't get his hat trick...they were really trying to feed him that empty net goal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:34 PM       
Hell we did better goal tending with an empty net. :grumpy
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:36 PM       
It was weird that they started a rookie against a team on a winning streak.

I mean, I don't know your tendy probs but it appeared weird to an outsider.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:40 PM       
Jones is actually pretty hot and Quick was in lala land yesterday against Boston. If you fuck up, Sutter puts you out until the other guy fucks up. I think Jones is feeling the pressure though and doesn't shake it off.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:42 PM       
I didn't know if they were saving Quick for the Olympics or what,

Is he on the roster? I thought he was on the roster.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:44 PM       
Yeah he's on there but Sutter doesn't seem to ever pull a goalie. He just makes you watch the other guy play next game. Kinda like a time out. It makes no sense to me but he has a plan apparently
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:51 PM       
Time out

NO CAKE FOR YOU. YOU WATCH JONES EAT CAKE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:53 PM       
and now we have to face the fucking ducks for 2 games. fucking ducks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:54 PM       
Mighty duck fucks!