Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:58 PM       
they are on fire and it looks like they play Chimp in a few minutes
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:04 PM       
Looks like the stadium game will be at 7pm, it won't be hot at all. I thought they were gonna make a nice afternoon of it. Now I'm glad I'm not going.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:15 PM       
I think the flyers got snowed out and will be playing back to backs when they play us, so hopefully that works well for us
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 12:42 AM       
Thank you Winnipeg for breaking the fucking fucks before we get there. They always get sloppy around us and now their home game streak is broken by someone who hasn't played there sing 1996.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:43 AM       
LOL

Even the players could hardly believe that they beat the Ducks. Everyone had pretty much accepted the fact that we were probably going to lose yesterday, and that was OK.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:44 AM       
Also, WTF was up with the refs in that game? Literally nothing was being called on the Ducks. No wonder they win so much at home.

Kane had a breakaway near the end of the 2nd and he gets hardcore interfered with... no call. Stuff like that was going on all game.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 09:26 AM       
Your team is usually so defeatist, it was nice to see them win.

I haven't seen that sort of sad resignation since we had Hitchcock and he did postgame interviews. Even if we won he'd be like we suck, we're terrible, etc. I used to call him Eeyore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:22 AM       
lol what was funny is that our broadcasters were claiming that at lot of questionable calls were made ON the ducks and ultimately sealed their fate. I almost spit out my drink when I heard that.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:56 AM       
LOL The Jets had ONE power play that I can recall.

The part at the end where Perry shot the puck in the net several seconds after an offside whistle and got an unsportsmanlike doesn't count.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 01:48 PM       
We had a high-stick on...was it Umby? I think Umby. Anyway, someone got him in the face and his head snapped back and everyone...literally everyone...saw it except for the refs/linesmen. He had a big bleeding cut on his face, he was down on the ice for at least 30 seconds, they kept replaying it on the broadcast, and the ref just said "sorry, we didn't see anything".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 07:09 PM       
Was that from the game last night, I didn't see that either if it was.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:10 PM       
Yep, no penalty called but the cameras caught it
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:35 PM       
We play Philly in about half an hour here.

Philly is getting to be one of those teams I really, really dislike.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:37 PM       
For me, it's the fans. I can't stand them.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 07:24 PM       
I hate Boston fans a lot. Had some bad ones around us at the last game we went to.

In other news, EAT IT, EMERY.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 08:16 PM       
Aw, now we're eating it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:15 PM       
They're shouting WE WANT MASON,
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:38 PM       
YAY! fuck philly

GOKINGSGO

I hope the duck fucks eat shit hard tonight.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 09:54 PM       
Fuck Philly indeed. Did you see us in the Metro standings? Amazing. I think it was like our thousandth home season game or something, too. 8 in a row.

The bad thing about the Jackets being hot right now is that all those fair weather bandwagon assholes start piling on. Particularly those from OSU.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:03 PM       
I always only look at conference standings and league. I hardly every poke into division. In conference you guys are just 4 points shy of being #4 maybe even 3 points shy but I never understood how the whole tie thing works with the SOs and the whatnots.

Bandwagons fill stadiums, as much as it sucks, the team also kinda needs them for money.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:08 PM       
Something about games in hand that I don't quite understand, they explained the tiebreaker thing on the post game but I didn't quite get it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:21 PM       
Fuck I'm sooooo tired. Went to the Dr early today and got the anti pneumonia shot. Been drinking this afternoon waiting for the game. Now that it's started I caught the first goal and nodded off 5 times. It's only 6 minutes in or so.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 10:44 PM       
Lol
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 04:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think the flyers got snowed out and will be playing back to backs when they play us, so hopefully that works well for us
Quote:
We play Philly in about half an hour here.

Philly is getting to be one of those teams I really, really dislike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
YAY! fuck philly

GOKINGSGO

I hope the duck fucks eat shit hard tonight.
Quote:
Fuck Philly indeed. Did you see us in the Metro standings? Amazing. I think it was like our thousandth home season game or something, too. 8 in a row.

The bad thing about the Jackets being hot right now is that all those fair weather bandwagon assholes start piling on. Particularly those from OSU.
Yep, Kit got her wish. Seriously, it looks like the BJ's forgot how to lose.

Flyers are continuing their rise to mediocrity.
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 09:37 AM       
Close game against the Sharks.