Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 01:29 PM       

EDIT: I didn't realize this post would make a new page, sorry
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Just ordered a full box of Fright Flicks cards on the amazon sellers page!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's as if you are the only real man left at I-Mock. :highfive
I'm still here you know.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
Your'e still producing a child and probably gonna get married.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Check your balls at the door, LOL
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 04:14 AM       
Wiffles! My word.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 06:21 AM       
I take back what I said about RTD, Journey's End turned into massive shit around the time the Doctor duplicate showed up.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
We've talked about marriage but only really for the tax write off and the free gifts. I told her I would marry her in a cardboard box for a tax break.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 11:13 AM       
As long as the magic is there it doesn't matter where you get married.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Its bustin out like
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
AIDS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
drinking a yuengling. FUCK yeah this stuff is great, I understand what all the fuss was about now.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:23 AM       
Have you tried Yuengling black and tans? They're so good you can drink them warm.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
We just had a case of lager. They don't sell them in Ohio, so my dad brought some back from the East Coast for some guys at work. There was a riot and one guy ended up paying my dad double and buying everything he brought back, so this was from trip #2 to replenish the stock.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Daylight Savings Time ends, fuck yeah

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
We just had a case of lager. They don't sell them in Ohio, so my dad brought some back from the East Coast for some guys at work. There was a riot and one guy ended up paying my dad double and buying everything he brought back, so this was from trip #2 to replenish the stock.

I don't know why the hell they don't sell it in ohio, its only a state away from the brewery. I've never noticed it being sold in cleveland ever but just thought it was coincidence.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
I've actually purchased a case in Ohio before actually. Grove City to be specific.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
I dig tea
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I can't decide whether or not I like Russel T. Davies as showrunner. Sometimes he'll have nothing but an entire season of shite like the Ninth Doctor's run, but he'll also put out awesome shit like Midnight and the entire third-series finale. Steven Moffat's a definite improvement, though, his season's only really shitty episodes are Victory of the Daleks and the one with Van Gogh. Neither of which he actually wrote.
Have you seen other Russell T. Davis shows? Queer As Folk? Casanova? There are serious faggy moments in his run of Dr Who that are quintessentially him and drive me up the wall. Steven Moffat's run is much better. Although the candy-coloured Daleks & space Spitfires had me groaning. :scifinerdmoaning
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
The Daleks are beyond redemption from silliness, especially if Davros is MIA. They might as well be painted like skittles, it's all the same to me.

Cybermen, on the other hand, are still awesome.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Weird, we can't find it around here anywhere but I don't go to grove city for the booze.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
One month until Christmas season, the worst part of the entire year.

Next year I can just skip the entire thing with liberal amounts of rum.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. The streets are empty.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
Does anybody know any cool shit to do in san francisco? going there next weekend :O
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
drugs