Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
cause I'm a very sweet and loving person
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
dang
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
I might be compelled to edit it in
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
I believe that. And that's not sarcasm; I do. I only really remember Glowbelly having it in for me, but if I ever cared then, I don't really now, so it's nothing.

What's up, Kahl? Do you want me to apologize? I won't apologize for saying what I said. I'm sorry it threw you into a fit and I didn't want you to take it that way. I thought you would run with the bit like someone else would.

Something up, man?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
is it even possible for you to post something that isn't exceedingly negative or caustic? i mean, seriously, all i ever see you do is shit on things.
I hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I HAVE NOTHING CAUSTIC OR NEGATIVE TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THAT SUPPOSITION

are you happy now aargh?
Oh no! You broked him!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
This thread's got serious homo problems.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
No wonder you feel at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I might be compelled to edit it in
But I won't edit mine out.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
yea sorry I didn't make any jokes or anything in response to what you said.

INSTEAD I JUST TOOK IT SO GOSHED DARN SERIOUSLY AND I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE SHIFT KEY
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
i didn't meant to break anything, i'msorry!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
I can't tell if you're joking, Mr. jorn. That's a problem for me.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
FATHOM ZERO YOU SHOULD GO REST YOUR PRETTY HEAD AFTER ALL THIS INTENSE INTERNET FIGHTING

SORRY IF I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN OR ANYTHING I WOULDNT WANT TO GIVE YOU A RASH
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
I love you Kahl, and you'll always be my favourite cross-dresser behind Eddie Izzard, because, and let's face it, who's cooler than that guy?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
Now go home and get your fucking shinebox.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
IM NOT EVEN A CROSSDRESSER BUT WHATEVA

NOW JUST GO TAKE A NAP I KNOW HOW TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY, ESPECIALLY YOURSELF, ON THE INTERNET CAN MAKE PERSONS VERY SLEEPY.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
SHHH JUST SHH YOU CAN REST NOW ITS FINALLY OVER
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Yeah, there's no way I could have expected mockery from the fucking internet. Man, don't I know nuthin'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
You know they're remaking the Prisoner with Ian McKellen? That's badass.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
Its supposed to be nap time, little buddy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:10 PM       

It's funnier if you imagine it's Kahljorn being poured into the helmet.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
So thats how you stir somebody's hornets nest.

also fathom zero seriously how is anybody supposed to get any sleep around here?

also fathom zero I'm glad you've dropped all your pretension and are actually loosening up. I'm proud of you.

I mean you actually made a joke, that's a big step.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
I'm sorry you think it's pretentious of me to not give you the satisfaction of an argument.

Code:
see what i did there
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
this is not an argument.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
agreed.

So how was your weekend, shitbag?