Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 08:03 AM       
man sspad, blues saraceno can fucking play something else, but with how the dude's website reads he's gotten dollar signs tattooed over his eyeballs, which means we'd be lucky to see another album let alone a live performance
Forum Virgin
Jack Burton is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 08:56 PM       
Black Sabbath (fronted by Osbourne)
Cynic
Atheist
At The Gates
Iron Maiden
Emperor

Very worthy mention goes to Origin as well.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 11:02 PM       
1. pussycat dolls
2. sugababes
3 backstreet boys
4 justin timbalake
5 eminem
6 the olsen twins

i would get them all to play live on the same night, then blow up the building they're playing at, it would be tits. also i'm aware that the olsen twins aren't really a band but i want them to die anyway.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 08:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure View Post
man sspad, blues saraceno can fucking play something else, but with how the dude's website reads he's gotten dollar signs tattooed over his eyeballs, which means we'd be lucky to see another album let alone a live performance
Yeah, I know. Well, I guess the man gots to pay the bills. Maybe he'll do a clinic for whatever guitar he's playing these days. I'd be OK with that.

Christ, I would kill to be able to play the guitar like that guy. If God existed, He would take guitar lessons from Blues Saraceno.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 10:31 AM       
ACDC
Iron Maiden
All that Remains
Oingo Boingo
Breaking Benjamin

That was very funny. Well done.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 10:43 AM       
I was lucky enough to see ac/dc live during their razors edge tour In the early 90's in Auckland, New Zealand I was only young then so I didn't really appreciate them as much as I would've a few years later but damn that was my first and to date still my favourite concert I've ever been to. My mum dragged me along when I was probably only about 8 years old. I would love to see them again.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
Yeah, I can honestly say that along with Iron Maiden, there is no band I'd look forward to seeing live as much as AC/DC.

Edit: I really wanna see Iron Maiden live after the shit that went down at ozzfest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPBIqa-22c&NR

That was very funny. Well done.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 01:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
Yeah, I know. Well, I guess the man gots to pay the bills. Maybe he'll do a clinic for whatever guitar he's playing these days. I'd be OK with that.

Christ, I would kill to be able to play the guitar like that guy. If God existed, He would take guitar lessons from Blues Saraceno.

something tells me he's quite content to fade into obscurity, sadly i am guessing that he's got issues with the bullshit levels in the music industry or some other thing that seems trivial in comparison to knowing he'd rather compose jingles for mcdonalds and the like haha

ive kinda been itching to get my hands on the poison album he played in, i think it was crack a smile, but since i'm more a fan of his solo works i'm not entirely motivated (of course, his playing for poison might as well rank up there with composing jingles for mcdonalds, can't imagine he had nearly as much freedom in that setting)
wislingsailsmen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 12:01 AM       
well sabbath would be badd ass maybe some public enemy id love to see incubus but damn their hard to see and of course id see peeping tom cuz mike patton powns the rest
Angry asshole
Deadbolt85 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 12:47 PM       
All That remains
The Sword
Tiger Army
Gorillaz
3 inches of blood
Lamb of God