Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
Not scared as in afraid, more like weary of me being an internet creep that will bug the fuck out of you.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Well, that's pretty much how you introduced yourself, so what else was I supposed to think? :P
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
I'm honest hehe

I mean it was Pub's fault!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Think it worked! Yay!

N/m
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
Pub did start it I can prove it but I don't want too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
lol k

I am in a good mood today and NOTHING EXCEPT THE CAVITY I JUST FOUND IN MY TOOTH CAN RUIN IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
You've been in a bad mood lately, do you need a schtooking?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The joke relies on a previously established fact.

The fact being that Tadao is Japanese (partially).

& a perv.
I'm a victim I tell you!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Eh, cut me some slack, I've had a bad few months and had an allergic reaction on Tues. that damn near killed me. I'm easing back up. Liquor helps.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
Maybe this will cheer you up more.

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
Oh, Tadao, you are just a barrel of lolz.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Your'e just jealous because I'm more japanese than you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
No, I'm proud to be a gaijin because people act so fucking impressed when I manage competence in anything Japanese.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
I'm fixin for a fight again guys! :fight
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
That's silly, stupid people (no not you, but the people impressed). I'll never understand the fascination with the japanese people. Thier products, yeah. I like a lot of things that japan has created. The japanese as a whole are one of the most racist and evil race of people on the earth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:50 PM       
:gw
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
I'm fixin for a fight again guys! :fight
Naw, I have to put on Kitsa gloves because she'll turn into a GabbyGG if I don't.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
They've done some evil shit, sure. I'd do bento even if it wasn't Japanese, though, just from the art end of it. But in Japanese magazines and stuff when they write something about them, they always make a big deal about OMG SHE ISN'T JAPANESE and it's pretty funny.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
I'm not into the emo "I'm gonna kill myself because yuo don't like me" shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
They've done some evil shit, sure.
They are still doing it actually.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
:gw
what
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Those god damned Japs stink up everywhere they go :racist
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
Praise white Jesus I'm half white

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
Wish my jap half was black though. I have no racial dancing skills and malados are hot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
I just ordered some awesome pens but you get no link because that would be spam and THAT'S NOT HOW I ROLL.