Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 04:43 AM        Mass Effect 2
I like how Martin Sheen looks like Martin Sheen, playing the character Martin Sheen.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Today.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
Don't fucking remind me. I forgot to pre-order and now I probably won't be able to get it for a while.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:19 PM       
YOu think you've got it bad, I won't get it until its 30 bux.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Have you tried? I've never preordered any game and I usually go in a day or two afterward and they still have tons. This was even for GTA IV, where I showed up at midnight wanting a copy.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 12:23 PM       
I have class right away and the store opened like 20 minutes ago, so going before wasn't an option. I'll try after I'm done school today, but that's at 5. If I'm reeeeally lucky I'll be able to get one of the Collector's Editions still

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Don't fucking remind me. I forgot to pre-order and now I probably won't be able to get it for a while.
Get it d2d, that's what I am doing
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
Not out till mid Feb here
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
I want to get this but with all the trouble I have had with my box I have lost my ME1 saves. I feel like I need to replay the first one before this new one.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 05:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I feel like I need to replay the first one before this new one.
At least you should know a lot about the first one, it really pays off, since all the small things come back to put a smile on your face.

Like Hamlet with an all-elcor cast. Some news terminal said something about a guy planning something like this. Now, two years later it is an award-winning-14-hour-masterpiece.

Honestly, get that game right away. Up until now everything was really good about it (about 10 hrs in)
The Wolf
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
I ordered a collector's edition from a seller on ebay. I payed about 50 bucks more than it would've been had I pre-ordered, but I feel it's justified.

drifting in the void
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 06:48 PM       
I tried to think of another game that I wanted so bad that I bought it on two platforms...I don´t think I ever did that before...either my patience is REALLY something I should work on, or ME2 is really THAT good. Hm.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
Ok, whoever I was talking to about the release date here was wrong, because I picked it up yesterday.

Amazing. I played it for 8 hours before realising it wasn't night anymore and I had to go to work in two hours.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Dont you hate that.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 07:53 PM       
Gawd I wanna play this so bad

I no longer have access to a 360, I can't get my Bioware and Ace Combat fix no more
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Dont you hate that.
I haven't had that in a long time. I'm glad it happened this time; I have been waiting for a game to get me back into playing games and not just being bored with them after a few minutes.
drifting in the void
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:54 AM       
Finished it yesterday after about 36hrs. Truly a great game, some of the best writing in a long time, likeable characters, good battles...some not so good things too of course, but they can work on that (way too few weapons and armor-parts)
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Finished it yesterday after about 36hrs. Truly a great game, some of the best writing in a long time, likeable characters, good battles...some not so good things too of course, but they can work on that (way too few weapons and armor-parts)
I first thought that maybe I had just the tip of the iceberg as far as weapons are concerned, but it really is just that there are so few.

I like all the characters except for Miranda. Hate her.
drifting in the void
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 04:33 AM       
I only really can´t stand Jack...impolite Wreck of a freakshow. Miranda...meh, not really cared about her, she´s too sure of herself and never tires of reminding me about it.

Who I really liked though I thought I wouldn´t is Samara, she´s really a nice person to have around
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
http://www.destructoid.com/get-mass-...r-162580.phtml

Some promotional thing from Dr Pepper on Destructoid.

Basically, you register a fake account with Dr. Pepper, enter in a code, then go log in with EA, then log in again with Bioware. Once you do all that, you can get one of three promotional pieces of headgear.

You can get all three if you make a new Dr. Pepper account (which is easy since they don't verify your info). It's just up to you whether or not you want to spend the time to get a helmet that gives you +5% in either power damage, weapon damage, or shields.

drifting in the void
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
Sadly it only works if you´re in America...no awesome Recon Hood for Oxblood
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM       
Yeah, I saw some comments from people outside the US just after I posted it.

You can at least take comfort in the fact that you aren't missing out on much.

drifting in the void
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 04:53 AM       
True, but I still would like to get them, I´d actually pay for them, if they were made available on XBL or the Cerberus Network, simply because there is hardly any equipment in the game as it is now...I mean, come on, 3 Headpieces of which one is totally useless? (+10% Negotiation? WTF)
C:enter:###
SLjimbolian is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
For those with the Cerberus Network, have they added anymore DLC besides Zaeed and the Normandy Crash Site?